Sapphire 1.1.0 Install Time

Glad you successfully installed Sapphire. Now that you have a stable rom before you add a theme or switch to a different rom make a backup. It only takes a few minutes but can save you hours of work and frustration.

Mike

Backup using ClockworkMod or another utility?

I know I'm annoying and I apologize,.. :(

You are not being annoying. We all started at square one.

Use ClockWork to back up your OS (operating system). This will allow you to restore should your encounter problems when making changes to your OS.

There are app (utilities), Titanium and MyBackUp Pro, that allow you to backup your apps and the data associated with the app. Look at both in the market and I suggest that you purchase the paid version.

Hope this helps.

Mike

Yeah, I just did. Before I installed it, there were no 3rd party apps on my phone, but after i installed it and rebooted, every old app I had before was back. That normal? Even after multiple wipes and factory resets?

Edit: Had a popup from the market saying "32 apps were just restored"

I almost had a panic attack tbh lol. Now I gotta figure out how to skin this puppy. :-D

It can be daunting the first time. By skinning do you mean adding a theme? If so, make sure you choose one that is compatible with the version of Sapphire you just installed and make a backup before you add.

Mike

Yeah, I mean theme. I'll get my terms down sooner than later lol.

Now, are themes for sapphire 1.1.0 found on websites or via an app?

Back