Screenshots of peoples Droid desktops?

Using Launcher 7....like the minimal look of it. Its also very smooth.
Need to get some custom images for the tiles, but that's for later...
View attachment 28912

Sent from somewhere...

Could not resist the siren call of widgets, wallpapers, and icons. :)

4be1411e-c1a2-b72b.jpg

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Using Launcher 7....like the minimal look of it. Its also very smooth.
Need to get some custom images for the tiles, but that's for later...
View attachment 28912

Sent from somewhere...

Looks good. Haven't seen a post from you in a long time.

Yeah...don't post many screenies...and been busy with work and stuff. I'm liking this launcher. It has options to use custom images for the tiles.....so gonna see if I can find some good ones and make this puppy my own.

Sent from somewhere...

Yeah...don't post many screenies...and been busy with work and stuff. I'm liking this launcher. It has options to use custom images for the tiles.....so gonna see if I can find some good ones and make this puppy my own.

Sent from somewhere...

Haha yeah, but it's nice to see a mod posting some. I haven't used that launcher yet. Too stuck on LP.
Well, I have a set of 18 tiles like the music one, and they're in black and white. Have no idea where I got them from but it has music, messages, etc. and I can upload it if you'd like.

Sent from somewhere...

Haha yeah, but it's nice to see a mod posting some. I haven't used that launcher yet. Too stuck on LP.
Well, I have a set of 18 tiles like the music one, and they're in black and white. Have no idea where I got them from but it has music, messages, etc. and I can upload it if you'd like.

I'll let ya know.....that's a back burner thing right now. Do wish it had widget support for the 2x1 tiles, but not a biggie. Working a lot doesn't give me much time to play around, so might be a week or so before I can mess with it more.

Sent from somewhere...

I wouldn't mind getting those tiles ....

I'll let ya know.....that's a back burner thing right now. Do wish it had widget support for the 2x1 tiles, but not a biggie. Working a lot doesn't give me much time to play around, so might be a week or so before I can mess with it more.

Sent from somewhere...

I understand, man. Hope it works out and what not.

I wouldn't mind getting those tiles ....

Here you go, man:) Tiles.zip

Back