Severe Weather Enthusiasts

Dalvik_Cache

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I was wondering how many people here follow severe weather, are spotters, forecasters, meteorologist, or even hobbyists? I just found out that the SGS4 has two new sensors, one for temperature, the other for barometric pressure. I was thinking about an app to utilize those, but was curious how many people are into that sort of thing.

nubueno.png

Thanks!
Mandy

I like to check out the Northern ice pack. Cyrosphere today is great you get a snap shot of the ice pack.
ebyvy5y3.jpg

9e2y5a9e.jpg

ne5apy5u.jpg

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Living on the Gulf Coast & working outside I always follow the weather. My phone has a sensor for barometric pressure but not one for the temperature. The only time I pay attention to the barometric pressure is when hurricanes are coming. But usually rely on the meteorologist for that, not my phone.

Tapped from a Nexus

Ive been doing a lot of learning about severe weather. I've actually gotten pretty good at forecasting. Unfortunatly I don't really have anywhere to post my forecasts. haha

Ive been doing a lot of learning about severe weather. I've actually gotten pretty good at forecasting. Unfortunatly I don't really have anywhere to post my forecasts. haha

Lol, post your predictions for the Gulf Coast. I'll check them out. You have to be better than the weatherman we have :p

Tapped from a Nexus

Back