Weather and News wont aquire my location

I just finished the factory and cache reset. Reactivated my phone and the first thing I did was turn the weather widget on...WORKS!! lol. Thanks again. Now to redo all of my setting. The appbrain is really nice to have too

I just finished the factory and cache reset. Reactivated my phone and the first thing I did was turn the weather widget on...WORKS!! lol. Thanks again. Now to redo all of my setting. The appbrain is really nice to have too

Glad to hear it wasn't "all for nothing!!!" Thanks for reporting back! Looks like I've got something else to add as a possible issue that a reset will fix in my OP in that other thread!

And, as for AppBrain, I just happened to accidentally see a review of it on AndroidTapp.com and checked it out. Can't believe how slick it is! Just wish it'd give me more recommendations after I removed ones I don't want from the list and installed the ones that I do...Maybe after I install some more...

Somehow when i tried to sync it removed all the apps i used to have and just had a list of what was now on my phone. So now I have to refind all of my stuff. Kinda frustrated but no big deal i guess

Somehow when i tried to sync it removed all the apps i used to have and just had a list of what was now on my phone. So now I have to refind all of my stuff. Kinda frustrated but no big deal i guess

It's definitely faster to search via the computer than the market. I actually didn't realize that it created a list of the apps that I had installed when I ran the first sync, so I just searched the site for everything by name (I had made a list on my computer of the apps I actually wanted back) and put them all on the list to install.

I had the same problem on Weather location not available on my Motorola Droid. I went to Setting's Location & security settings and checked both Use wireless networks and Use GPS satelites. And that took care of the problem.

The server system for it has been flakey this last week ... I've seen it occur as well.

Back