signal issues

wvdroidman

Reaction score
Just got my nexus and unboxed it around 445. Its now 505 and already lost my signal. I live in an excellent signal area. My thunderbolt got full bars 95% of the time.
How can I fix this? My baseband is i515.10.fc04/i515.fc05

Root the beast and flash the newest JB radios. You won't be disappointed and you certainly won't regret it or ever look back.

Contact Verizon and they will either fix it or replace the phone.

Just my 2 cents worth. Good luck.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

Why should i have to return the phone i just got it today?
I did get the jellybean over the air around 7pm.

Why should i have to return the phone i just got it today?
I did get the jellybean over the air around 7pm.

I will speculate that BayouFlyFisher was saying if Verizon can't update or fix your signal trouble that they would replace it. Some people have had hardware issues and found that replacement devices worked better.

OK, you got JB. Does your baseband show the FF02 / FG02 radios, now? If you have them, hopefully your experience will improve. If you still have issues, I would get it to Verizon for service or replacement. If you decide to root and flash a rom, you will find great support on these forums.

yes i have those radios. My signal goes from 1 bar to full bars back to 1 bar. Plus I used to get 4g here with my thunderbolt but with the nexus I don't get 4g.

For me, my battery life went south after Jellybean. My battery indicator showed the lightning bolt like it was charging. And my battery performance looked like the screen was on all the time, even when the phone was asleep! Got a replacement, and voila! All is well.... And I got a moderate signal improvement to boot.

ok I have almost full bars 3g but still no 4g for some reason. Also since 930 i have went from 100% full to 70% full with just normal usage. How can I get my 4g signal back?

I seem to recall that if in the first 2 weeks you get a new phone - after that you get a certified like new replacement. Personally never had an issue with a clnr.

Good luck.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

Unless it also has hardware issues. Its hit and miss with the nexus

Sent from my DROID2 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

I want it to be like my thunderbolt signal wise. I almost always got 4g with my thunderbolt here now I only get it sometimes and some times I have NO signal when I had at least full 3g bars with my thunderbolt. How can I get this fixed?

Back