Still running 2.1 is this ok???

ok I got the phone back after updating the device through verzion number that you call.
Step#1 was formated my sd card
#2 installed the 2.2 on sd card and then installed like normal reboted and fine missing apps and some other stuff but all good.
# 3 went to How to root stock 2.2 using unrEVOked 3.22 followed the steps everything was fine till I tried to unzip the android usb driver but didn`t thing anything of it
#4 got to step 8 found android 1.0 did what it said and then boom back to the unzip thing again clicked on some thing (forget now) and it starting loading htc adr or something to that nature.
#5 phone was still working at this point so I figure to root it then that when trouble started finally had to do a factory rebot to get it back then had to program the phone with verzions automated programing.

Now i`m back to square one a plain jane phone that I want to root..

OK, let me review what you're done and look at the tutorials myself. I rooted via Mac so was a lot easier and no steps like what you've had, so I have to get familiar. If it's working now, leave it for the moment and we'll see what we can figure out.

I'm looking through the tutorial right now too. Not sure where you're getting hung up. Unzipping the USB driver file?

windows vista. I just tried to open the link on another pc and works fine don`t know will try again.Thank you for the help. PS stand bye cause I see more problem ahead hahaha

got the phone all back up and working with out a problem the pc that I was using seemed to be the begining of the problem. Once I figured out how to get it back on with the factory reset I was all good from there. Rooted without a problem running hydra kernel and everything is fine. Thanks so much for all the help I owe you big thank you.:icon_ banana:dancedroid

Back