Talk about a slow phone-the video

Status
Not open for further replies.

nadav64

Reaction score
So I finally made my video and as you can see the lag is consistent and not to big but very annoying.
usually I have more lag but from what you can see this isn't as smooth as all of you guys said.

[video=youtube;aS-eby70eOE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aS-eby70eOE&feature=plcp&context=C371f973UDOEgsToPDsk ICvCKt2UUIvtzqusFfiVRe[/video]

LOL, this definitely required a 2nd thread. Great work. (Yes that's sarcasm.)

I don't see a single bit of lag other than the Market not working, which appeared to be due to an issue with your wireless network.

I saw lag ONCE. And the android market loaded but your internet was not fast enough.

To be honest, your expectations are far too high. If you want a phone smoother than that, get an iPhone. You pay for the power that android affords you with some smoothness and if you can't live with the slight lag I would get a new phone.

I see very little lag maybe you should go into dev options and turn the animation to. 5 instead of 1 it makes the phone seem snappier

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

I feel trolled.

Half of your "lag" is the fact you are in fact doing it wrong and not touching the screen. Pretty easy to see the 3 of 4 times you hit the home button where you failed to hit it. Either your phone is defective (bad digitizer) or you should stop trying to use your fingernail to control the phone.

That's not lag. It's running smooth as any other Nexus I've seen. Those are screen animations of it when you move between screens and in the app drawer. You can try turning off the animations and see if that makes it seem faster to you, but from what I see your Nexus seems to be fine.

Last edited:
yes a saw a lot of lag...send me your phone if you dont want it because i love laggy phones

Is that an LG W1952?

oh boy...

Time to trade that in for a snappy Iphone

DancingNexus

As soon as I got my phone I put as many apps and music that the phone could handle to see if it loaded things like the app drawer quickly. And guess what it did. Your expectations are dumb. Please go somewhere else....

I wasted a minute of my life for no reason.
Use your smartphone and look up what lag means.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back