TB or iPhone 4

mattdaddy24

Reaction score
Ik this might be a dumb question but what is better the iPhone 4 or TB I have a Guy that wants to trade I wanna know what you guys would do.. cause lately I haven't been to happy bout my TB to many probs

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

Ik this might be a dumb question but what is better the iPhone 4 or TB I have a Guy that wants to trade I wanna know what you guys would do.. cause lately I haven't been to happy bout my TB to many probs

every phone has its ups and downs w/problems.if ur into apple products then go for it but there is a bug w/there iphone4.idk i just got my tb a few weeks ago and rooted and loving it.yea i wish i coulda got a newer phone but my broke ass couldnt afford payin $300 or more for a fresh new phone.but i havent had any problems w/my tb.if u like apple go w/them i kno me personally i hate all apple products

Just keep in mind that you will be trading back to 3g and a smaller screen.

I'm in the same situation but I'm trading from an iphone4 to a TB. This will be my first HTC phone, any major problems i should be aware of? Does anyone think this is a bad idea?

IPhone is no bueno my friend got 1 trying to 1 up me on phones and he has not been able to do 1 thing that my tb can't plus u can't download music right from phone for free u have to use iTunes and after u plug into 8 different computers to get songs u can't use wall charger to charge anymore wtf is that about the only thing better with iPhone is battery but me personally that is not enough to justify losing an android plus watch the iPhone drop tests on you tube they are made of glass and shatter my friends iPhone fell from a foot an half an landed on corner and he has huge crack going all the way across phone now

Back