Text Messaging Order

klgilbert83

Reaction score
When I receive a text message, the newest one doesn't appear at the top of the queue, instead remaining somewhere in the middle of the list if this person had texted before...When I respond, it moves to the top until they reply back and it goes back to the middle...

How can I change settings so that the most recently received text thread is at the top of the list?

Thanks for any help!

I use Handcent and all my texts from a person are in order received/sent top to bottom but I can not find a setting for that, so i guess it is stock, even the stock txt msg app does it this way. Have you deleated any bloat that may affect texting?

When I receive a text message, the newest one doesn't appear at the top of the queue, instead remaining somewhere in the middle of the list if this person had texted before...When I respond, it moves to the top until they reply back and it goes back to the middle...

How can I change settings so that the most recently received text thread is at the top of the list?

Thanks for any help!

What app are you using for texting?

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums App

Thanks for any help!

What app are you using for texting?

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums App

I'm just using the text messaging on the phone... not a third party app...

Back