The Official A.I.D.S. Thread for the Droid!

RW-1

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yes, as one of the older crew here at the forum, this is the place to list if A.I.D.S. * or a variant of it has hit you. Yes, the younger crew may regale us all of GF issues in the same light.

My wife is ready to kill me for giving my Droid too much attention, and my desktop and laptop have emailed me repeatedly to cease and desist, to no avail as 2.1 looms. My 4 year old daughter has said on more than one occasion, especially at night "Daddy, please put down the phone."

:icon_ devil: :icon_ devil: :icon_ devil: :icon_ devil: :icon_ devil:

*Android Induced Divorce Syndrome

I'm immune....Already on Wife 2.0 here :icon_ devil:

Hahaha, love it. I'm a biology major, so I had a moment of "WTF" when I saw the title of this thread. Half of my brain thought "Whaaat? do people on this forum all have AIDS??" the other half was "Oh, my blessed droid has discovered the cure for AIDS!!"

I know, I need to get a life...

PMC,

Yes you do...

Actually I modified this from Aviation induced ... being a heli pilot I'm lucky enough that I have only one wife, she has stayed with me this whole time and given me one terrific daughter.

PMC,

Yes you do...

Actually I modified this from Aviation induced ... being a heli pilot I'm lucky enough that I have only one wife, she has stayed with me this whole time and given me one terrific daughter.

Could be worse - at least we arent all playing Warcraft in our mom's basement.

PMC,

Yes you do...

Or Dungeons and Dragons......

Can't be divorced... did that twice already.

Current girlfriend is actually ex-wife #2... I guess I like reruns. And we haven't re-tied the knot.....yet.

We really need multiplayer worms for android...

PMC,

Yes you do...

I miss those days of playing pencil & paper AD&D with my buddies! :icon_ banana:

My wife won't notice me playing on my Droid too much, she's a SWGEmu addict!

When I first got my droid the fiancee was honestly ready to leave me. then Igot her one and now im the one needing attention.

When I first got my droid the fiancee was honestly ready to leave me. then Igot her one and now im the one needing attention.

Ask her to take it off of vibrate :icon_ banana:

Ask her to take it off of vibrate :icon_ banana:

LMAO...:icon_eek::):icon_ devil:

My GF wouldn't put my :motdroidhoriz: down. I had to buy her one all for herself....:)

My sis works at a we carry all authorized by every dealer store LoL For my Bday in Nov she gave me my :motdroidvert:. For Xmas I got the mulit-media station from her. LoL Earlier I fwded the email about 2.1 coming to Droid and the N1 release to my sis. LoL She text me back telling me to get another hobby:icon_ devil::icon_ devil::icon_ devil::icon_ devil:

Somebody on here a while ago said... Droid doesn't....offer relationship counseling :icon_eek:

I miss those days of playing pencil & paper AD&D with my buddies! :icon_ banana:

My wife won't notice me playing on my Droid too much, she's a SWGEmu addict!

I remember D&D... I wasn't as into it as some of my friends, I was a Squad Leader addict....

What is SWGEmu?.......

LMAO on this thread. I've been married for 70 years (35 for her and 35 for me). She has NO interest in my geek toys, but when I showed her SWYPE, GPS, and push Gmail, she now wants one too. Droid CAN turn a good looking and smart wife with no interest in technology into a certified geek wannabe.

And, IMHO, after 70 years of marriage, Vibrate is your Friend.

Prof Ray

Back