The Ultimate Droid 1.0.0 - Droid 1 Only

tech jpc read the post right after mine droid does answered your issue

maybe ud dont have this option in ss there is 3 different notifications you change.
did you restart phone after change? some require rebbot to take affect
if in fact it isn't in the rom maybe that would be a good heads up to the ud dev team

Not in this version. UD 8 had it and so will the next update. BD is aware of the issue though.

I'm confused .....:icon_eek::icon_eek:

• meaning they are aware of the issue and in next update and or fix they will add it in

• meaning they are aware of the issue and in next update and or fix they will add it in

I see "Items text color" in the settings and it's black. So, everyone else has the same problem ? Whatever at this point.. thanks for your help.:)

This has been asked several times in this thread but never answered. How do you get "Verizon Wireless" to show on lockscreen. Mine never has so there is just an ugly black box there.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

All I can say is WOW!! dancedroid

I have only been rooted for two weeks and this is my second ROM. I flashed it last night and still have not been able to get through all of the settings yet. I also flashed Watermark'D theme and am VERY happy overall.

Thanks.

It was cool until it didn't let me have internet, or send messages and stuff. So I had to go back to the annoying BB 0.5 .
~shortened to specific quote~

not getting internet could have something to do with kernel

but i didn't know pete twisted arms for people to try his rom. all these devs do alot of hard work to please ungrateful people. and if bb is your fallback rom then it would be unfair to say "So I had to go back to the annoying BB 0.5".

the only thing you "HAVE" to do is enjoy the freedom of choice over non stock roms

I like BB, just saying annoying to the .05 because it IS annoying. It takes forever for everything to load on my homescreen every time, i appreciate devs work but what I say is true and I'll stick to it.
So yes, it's annoying and hope it gets better.
UD loads up my homescreen just fine so thats why I'm switching.

maybe ud dont have this option in ss there is 3 different notifications you change.
did you restart phone after change? some require rebbot to take affect
if in fact it isn't in the rom maybe that would be a good heads up to the ud dev team

Not in this version. UD 8 had it and so will the next update. BD is aware of the issue though.

I'm confused .....:icon_eek::icon_eek:

I still have mine though! ;)

This has been asked several times in this thread but never answered. How do you get "Verizon Wireless" to show on lockscreen. Mine never has so there is just an ugly black box there.

Should be under UD settings/user interface/date and provider, check display spn or plmn (forget which one) reboot.

Should be under UD settings/user interface/date and provider, check display spn or plmn (forget which one) reboot.

Strangely, it only shows if I UNCHECK those settings. Odd but true...

Hey has anyone been having problems with Pandora?I get a force close every time i open it.

YES!!! I can't stream anything audio; Pandora, iHeartRadio, I even downloaded slacker because pandora didn't work, and it doesn even work either. Is this caused by the UD1.0 ROM???

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

YES!!! I can't stream anything audio; Pandora, iHeartRadio, I even downloaded slacker because pandora didn't work, and it doesn even work either. Is this caused by the UD1.0 ROM???

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Hmm, I haven't used Pandora since I discovered Slacker, but you're right, Pandora FC's on me. Slacker works just fine though. I'm gonna try a delete/reinstall.

EDIT: FC even after uninstall/reinstall.

TUD1.0
Slayher 1200 kernel

Back