[THEME] Black Juice Blue Ginger for Liberty 1.0

Okay, figured it out. When adding a shortcut to the homescreen it lets me name and
use a custom icon.

Here ya go
attachment.php

Attachments

• blue.v5.png
    blue.v5.png
    21.2 KB · Views: 720
Hey, Juice! Great looking theme as usual. I do have 1 request, though. Is there any chance that "on" lights in the power control widget can match their respective theme colors?

Love the themes...any chance of having the battery percent in the middle of the circle?

Hey thanks!! I'm downloading now! I've been wanting to try out your themes for a bit now!

Also the notifcation icon for SMS is the same as the gray background.

Its the GB Icon, I'll adjust them, this was a quick port I threw together to make people happy ;)

Love the themes...any chance of having the battery percent in the middle of the circle?

Its so hard to keep it clean with the % I made the icons even smaller to match the size of the GB Icons, so I dont think Ill do it. Each block is 10%, its really easy to tell what % your at simply by counting the color blocks.

Do we have to install the keyboard from the extras?

No, thats encase you want to go back to stock.

Nice work man. I'll be interested in the Green version too. Does this have the transitions too? Are the pop-ups themed?

Nice work man. I'll be interested in the Green version too. Does this have the transitions too? Are the pop-ups themed?

Yep, complete theme. Dialer is also themed. All stock transitions are in. I'm going to try to finish porting over the green themes today.

Juice I went to your theme from revolution remix but it left like the browser icons and everything themed from revolution remix is there any fix for that?

Back