[Theme] Galaxy Mash.... WIP

no i cant remember, i used the color picker in the rom and got it as close to matching the outside color around the chooser, lol ya kno what i mean....

yeah I hear ya. I always try to match the colors as close as possible, but its always just slightly off. thanks anyways

I have one small complaint about this theme. And it is a very minor thing, but something I wanted to point out.
I have noticed that you put a background on the popup messages that show up through various apps (black background w/ blue hue around the edges) . The background doesn't match up with the text location (text is about half the box height higher than the box, maybe more) and most of the time I can't read what is there b/c of the b/g being black on black text, or that the box is in the way. The box also pops up a lot when there is no text there.

I would imagine that it would be very difficult to line things up exactly, and have the box re-size depending on the amount of text. Can this be removed? Its a nice thought, but the implementation of it just doesn't seem to mesh very well.

I don't want to come off as ungrateful b/c I do love this theme.

Ya I know its fixed in the build 11 theme I was trying to edit the. 9 and I did it wrong for that theme u ate using.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

Its coming some things were changed in frameworks I'll work on it in a min

Theme is posted on the Droid Concepts forums ... I'll post here in a few mins

Back