[THEME] PuRe

all-day events in calander - no text?

First off, terrific theme - very clean and streamlined. Running wonderfully w/ Liberty. Just donated!

In the calender, when I have an all-day event, there's a colored bar at the top in "day view" but no text in the bar. Any way this can be fixed to show the name of the event?

First off, terrific theme - very clean and streamlined. Running wonderfully w/ Liberty. Just donated!

In the calender, when I have an all-day event, there's a colored bar at the top in "day view" but no text in the bar. Any way this can be fixed to show the name of the event?

Can you show me a screen so I can see what your referring to.. I didn't not mess with Calendar.apk but it does call to images in framework so it could be an easy fix :)

going to put out a small update to the theme tonight hopefully. Just a few images edits and updated FB ... still working on the GB build ..

You should get a Thunderbolt and port this over, I miss this theme and its only been 2 days. If I can find a theme for the TB with black text I'm gonna swap out the images to get this theme back.

Actually I do have a Tbolt and am in the process of getting it ported over to work on CM7

Will we still see this on the Droid X Liberty GB in the future? My GF asks me every day to check this thread lol. She misses it from 2.0.1

Can you show me a screen so I can see what your referring to.. I didn't not mess with Calendar.apk but it does call to images in framework so it could be an easy fix :)

Here you go! You can see that the thin bands at the top of the calendar have no text (these are the all-day events) but the events with specific times do have the text.

Thanks again for all your great work.

Here you go! You can see that the thin bands at the top of the calendar have no text (these are the all-day events) but the events with specific times do have the text.

Sweet thanks for the screen.. I will see if I can solve the issue... :)

Will we still see this on the Droid X Liberty GB in the future? My GF asks me every day to check this thread lol. She misses it from 2.0.1

Yes we are working on a GB build.. we might be pulling in another person to help so we can push updates out faster... Its harder to get them done without the phone to test on ..

Tried to install but got stuck at the Liberty boot logo. Any tips? This seems to happen with all themes. I must be missing something. Maybe not deodexed?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Sweet thanks for the screen.. I will see if I can solve the issue... :)

Excellent! Beautiful theme and great support!

Tried to install but got stuck at the Liberty boot logo. Any tips? This seems to happen with all themes. I must be missing something. Maybe not deodexed?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

did you try installing on a clean build of Liberty 2.0.1?

Ok everyone Facebook.apk is updated and posted... just redownload from the same link and install like a normal apk ... if you have the previous version installed this one should install right over it.. thanks

RE

Amazing theme!!! I would give it a 9.9/10 only because I hate vulgarity and how everything has to have something regarding the word "xes" otherwise GREAT JOB!.

going to put out a small update to the theme tonight hopefully. Just a few images edits and updated FB ... still working on the GB build ..

You should get a Thunderbolt and port this over, I miss this theme and its only been 2 days. If I can find a theme for the TB with black text I'm gonna swap out the images to get this theme back.

Actually I do have a Tbolt and am in the process of getting it ported over to work on CM7
Sweet, I was disappointed with the lack of themes for the thunderbolt especially since the "skins" are so easy and even non-root users can use them. I think I'm gonna try and learn how to do some of the edits so I can put some themes together so there are more options. Know of any good tutorials?

Last edited:
RE

You can get this on gingerbread use wugfresh's mini gingerbread theme converter.

Back