[THEME RELEASE] BabyBlueTru_UDv2.5...

MBk, great job! could we get a MM of the keyboard? that thing is sick!!!

Ask and you shall recieve...lol... I'll post it soon, and make sure you thank Adroid since the keys are his graphical creation...;)

EDIT: Per request... here is Adroid's Blue Glass Keyboard graphics in MetaMorph.zip...

Attachments

• AdroidsKeyboard_MM.zip
    235 KB · Views: 97
Great job MBK. And that's a cool keyboard Adroid. I personaly like that lock on the lockscreen. To bad the volume mute button doesn't match the rest of the theme. It's not even blue...... lol. Just kidding. Don't go trying to change that too. I love the theme. My favorite part is the Android mascot in the voicemail screenshot. That is sweet looking.

Great job MBK. And that's a cool keyboard Adroid. I personaly like that lock on the lockscreen. To bad the volume mute button doesn't match the rest of the theme. It's not even blue...... lol. Just kidding. Don't go trying to change that too. I love the theme. My favorite part is the Android mascot in the voicemail screenshot. That is sweet looking.
LOL, thanks for the good words ballmore, appreciate it... but yeah I switched up the lockscreen icons... screenshots below of different lockscreen icons...and new main homescreenscreenshot with my apps and widgets loaded...

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• snap20101220_085923.png
    snap20101220_085923.png
    165.7 KB · Views: 236
  • snap20101220_090010.png
    snap20101220_090010.png
    169.7 KB · Views: 252
  • snap20101220_084633.png
    snap20101220_084633.png
    162.5 KB · Views: 236
  • snap20101220_084640.png
    snap20101220_084640.png
    194 KB · Views: 146
Very nice theme Mbk...

Only feedback I have is I don't personally care for the rotary lockscreen sleeve being colored light blue, I like the buttons you use but not the light blue highlight of the actual rotary sleeve itself...id prefer normal or a black/smoked rotary sleeve...

Just my two cents...Great theme

To bad im not a UD fan...ur themes always look good. What is the name of ur font, I like it...

sent with my thumbs

LOL... yeah that would be strictly personal tastes, I'm OK with either the blue or smoked, but I only really prefer to use the pattern, so that's moot for me... but I do appreciate your feedback...;)

Ask and you shall recieve...lol... I'll post it soon, and make sure you thank Adroid since the keys are his graphical creation...;)

EDIT: Per request... here is Adroid's Blue Glass Keyboard graphics in MetaMorph.zip...

Thanks for the quick work!!!

When I run the MM, it tells me the 3 sub themes do not exist. com.bw.picme.local , phone.apk, framework-res.apk

Any ideas?

When I run the MM, it tells me the 3 sub themes do not exist. com.bw.picme.local , phone.apk, framework-res.apk

Any ideas?
Sorry, that was my last XML that was written in Notepad++, after I rewrote to the icons, I forgot to save it so it reverted to the last XML... I'll rewrite it and attach again...

Here you go... it's written right now...lol

Attachments

• AdroidsKeyboard_MM.zip
    235 KB · Views: 109
To bad im not a UD fan...ur themes always look good. What is the name of ur font, I like it...

sent with my thumbs
ooops, missed you post...;)
That's the Ming font... and if you were to use my MetaMorph that changes fonts and notification colors for Bugless Beast, you can select that font and install... just don't try to apply any of the font color changes since those files are for BBv0.5

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/bu...ation-font-color-remove-status-bar-clock.html

Awesome man!...my next question was gonna be about the font color but since I'm on SS I can't to it :(....thanks for the font thou!

sent with my thumbs

Awesome man!...my next question was gonna be about the font color but since I'm on SS I can't to it :(....thanks for the font thou!

sent with my thumbs
Didn't know that you can't change the notification font colors on SSv4.9??... I always thought you could...

Any ways you can post the .apk of the blue new market? I have been looking for one for a while.

Good work man!

sent with my thumbs
Didn't know that you can't change the notification font colors on SSv4.9??... I always thought you could...

You can change the notification colors on the fly any time...I wanted the entire font color changed....permanantly. don't even know if it can be done

sent with my thumbs

Any ideas?
Sorry, that was my last XML that was written in Notepad++, after I rewrote to the icons, I forgot to save it so it reverted to the last XML... I'll rewrite it and attach again...

Here you go... it's written right now...lol

I'm almost there :)
I run it now and it tells me latinIme.apk does not exist. Skipping file.

I noticed on other keyboards that are working for me that they are called LatinImeGoogle.apk

Is there something I need to do to make it pickup the file? I looked and in System > App folder I do have a LatinIme.apk folder..so I dont know why it doesnt find it

again..thanks for all your help!!!

Thanks guys! Glad to know you like the keyboard along with MBK's awesome theme :)

Back