[THEME] TruBlue_UD_2.3 for Ultimate Droid v2.3

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
This is for Ultimate Droid v2.3 (D1)...... update.zip (ClockWorkMod or SPRecovery), you know what to do..;)

The extra slider behind finally showed up for me and I have fixed it, as well as deleted the jog dial arrows from UD2.1.... it's all fixed in my version 2 of
TruBlue-v2_UDv2.3

...just install over TruBlue v1 and all resolved...

* Since Ultimate Droid has menu settings to change notification bar font colors, I have left them stock...color according to how you'd like... the codes for this blue is ff0066cc and light blue is ff0099ff......

* APKs included in this theme....other than Framework-res
Contacts.apk
GoogleQuickSearchBox.apk
LatinImeGoogle.apk
Music.apk
Phone.apk
Settings.apk
UDWallpapers.apk (only to add the TruBlue default wallpaper)

* If you wanted other APKs themed you can install a theme by one of the other fine themers for those APKs, then install mine over theirs to get the TruBlue part ...;) ... I could possibly theme other APKs

snap20101123230734.png
21371d1291185640-theme-trublue_ud_2-3-ultimate-droid-v2-3-snap20101130_203832.png

attachment.php
attachment.php

20931d1290590887-theme-trublue_ultimate_v2-1-ultimate-droid-v2-1-snap20101123_230538.png

Last edited:
Nice work as usual MBK! When will you have the true bronZd ready?

This looks like a pretty sweet theme! What's the widget, the 2nd picture, where it shows ur battery life, RAM, SD card, etc...

This looks like a pretty sweet theme! What's the widget, the 2nd picture, where it shows ur battery life, RAM, SD card, etc...
System Info Widget... think it costs .99 or $1.99, but I love it

this isn't for the incredible then?
I looked over the UDv2.3 ROM for both the D1 & DInc, and the framework-res.apk looks identical.... so if you wanna try it'd probably take..... make a nandroid first though since I am not 100% certain...

Mbk is there any chance in you fixing the rotary lock screen?

when rotary is on theres an extra slider behind it and you cant access phone and messaging from lockscreen on rotary unless theres something i dont know

I know that Gestures with rotary lock has issues on the stock UDv2.3... didn't try the feature you mentioned while on stock... let me take a look​

Mbk is there any chance in you fixing the rotary lock screen?

when rotary is on theres an extra slider behind it and you cant access phone and messaging from lockscreen on rotary unless theres something i dont know
That is also the case when running stock UDv2.3.... it's something that BlackDroid needs to fix in his ROM.... unless I'm not seeing something.... I enable it on his stock ROM and it still doesn't appear.

bump... because I can and because it belongs on the 1st page!

bump... because I can and because it belongs on the 1st page!
HaHa... thanks bro, but it's kind of a weird thing, they keep downloading it and obviously running it, but rarley comment on it *(scratchin my head)*..... I'm just glad to share this with everyone, hope they enjoy it...;)

Back