Thunderbolt annoyances ??

Sethman29

Reaction score
I love my phone to death guys but lately its been really annoying with a few things. For example... Sometimes it will not show up on my notification bar that i have received a txt, even though i have that option selected. Other times when my volumes are all the way up my keyboard type sound doesnt play. Just little stuff bugs i guess. Sometimes i have to restart the phone to get the gps to work. Can anyone offer any advice? Does anyone else have a prob here or there? Thanks everyone i dont want to return it!!!

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

About the only problem I ever have is the notification led will blink keeping flashing even after all notifications have been read. It will only stop if I tap the status bar. GPS has been flawless but, I reboot my phone at least once a day anyway :)

This thread has been Thunder struck!!

I love my phone to death guys but lately its been really annoying with a few things. For example... Sometimes it will not show up on my notification bar that i have received a txt, even though i have that option selected. Other times when my volumes are all the way up my keyboard type sound doesnt play. Just little stuff bugs i guess. Sometimes i have to restart the phone to get the gps to work. Can anyone offer any advice? Does anyone else have a prob here or there? Thanks everyone i dont want to return it!!!

So far its been flawless with 2700 battery. I did have a problem when I first tried to use the how navi. But after that no problems to complain about. Loving the phone. Its a big step up from my d1.

Do you have any battery saving apps (juice defender or green power) installed by any chance?

I.hate.where.they.put.the.period.button.on.the keyboard.when.using.landscape.mode. I.use.my.right.thumb.to.hit.space.after.a.word, it.always.messes.me.up.

I'm not really that bad with it, but its annoying as all hell to type something out that the processor struggles to keep up with, only to see a few .'s sprinkled randomly throughout what you just typed.

Sent from my 2750mAh equipped ADR6400L using Tapatalk

I.hate.where.they.put.the.period.button.on.the keyboard.when.using.landscape.mode. I.use.my.right.thumb.to.hit.space.after.a.word, it.always.messes.me.up.

I'm not really that bad with it, but its annoying as all hell to type something out that the processor struggles to keep up with, only to see a few .'s sprinkled randomly throughout what you just typed.

Sent from my 2750mAh equipped ADR6400L using Tapatalk

I feel ya dude God bless i hate when the processor cant keep up. I am getting the ext. Battery i just want a case for it!

What I hate is that the stock messaging app is incredibly slow when trying to view another thread after sending a text message to someone.

I do like the keyboard on my Droid X better than the one on the T-Bolt.

I also had to pay full price for this since my X was only 3 months old so I have to love this phone or return it. Of course we all know there were some network issues the first few days causing all sorts of frustration.

But I can say now that there is no way I'm going back to my X. My X was an awesome phone but the T-Bolt has more to offer me. I also had a D1 and the Rom flashing ability was something the X could never match due to the locked bootloader.

My Thunderbolt is now working flawlessly and I rooted it yesterday. 4g is great and my battery is no worse than my X.

After giving it serious thought my Thunderbolt is here to stay!

Reboot your phone once a day or every other day by simply having it on and just pull the battery.

Micro USB is in the worst spot ever. Guess they want you buying the dock. I have to admit though I really like the phone on the kickstand in portrait. Everyone that sees it comments.

Micro USB is in the worst spot ever. Guess they want you buying the dock. I have to admit though I really like the phone on the kickstand in portrait. Everyone that sees it comments.

That said, the stock dock is great.