Unable to send/receive photos

Kdeli

Reaction score
I just got my Tbolt two days ago and I am unable to send/receive photos. My 3g is working, however.

Tech support has no idea what is wrong and I don't have my acct. password because i'm on a corporate plan with work.

It tries for 5 minutes to send/receive, then rejects, saying Generic network failure.

I tried dialing ##778# and enabling my Rev. A under modem settings. This did not work (but I did not restart after enabling, so I will try again.)

Thank you

Try a different message app from the market. Handcent or gosms.....try is and.report back

Sent "with the speed of sound" from my THUNDERBOLT

This happened to me today also. I received a photo in a text and it would not let me download it. I am using handcent.

OK. Someone sends you a pic, right. You long press on it correct? There should be an option to save it.

I'll bet you're not long pressing on the file/pic.

This happened to me. I actually had to call Verizon tech support and they had to change a setting on their end. It was quick and painless. Give it a try.

still unable to receive or send picture messages

Hello I am having this issue as well. Pulling the battery did not work. Called tech support and they wanted to send out another thunderbolt. This would be my 4th.... 1st one had speaker buzz in earpiece, 2nd signal strength was extremely poor and Im on the 3rd.. only issue thus far is not able to send or receive mms messaging. tried to send to my wifes phone, att, and another verizon phone.. can not receive from those phones either..

Other ideas?

Thanks

Back