Unknown Reason -110 installation error?

Droid noob

Reaction score
Sometime in the last couple days i've not been able to install any apps from the market or amazon. They show they are downloading just fine, but Installation always fails. I click on the details and get the "unknown reason -110 " anyone ever had this issue? The only thing I've done different is buy aThrive tablet and log into all my gmail and market stuff. Any help would be awesome.

Sent 2 u via Incredible 2

Bump. Noone has had this problem? That's not good lol

Have you tried wiping data in market? Settings/apps/manage apps/all/market/wipe data. You will need to sign into the market again and it may require you to redownload the apps.

I didn't think that would be the case since I can't even install anything from the amazon app store. You still think it's worth a shot?

Are you rooted? If so use ROM Manager to fix permissions. See if that works. If you're not rooted then I'm out of ideas.

I tried all the things mentioned above. In my investigating I've found this happens a lot with the Dinc2. The only solution that seems to work is a factory reset. Thought it was going going to be a lot worse than what it was.

Sent from my AT100 using DroidForums

Back