Update for fascinate on 1/12 but not for froyo 2.2

Question?I update my phone last night to Dl09 .It seems that everything is working fine...Now, everytime I finish making a call the music player opens. Its that suppose to happened? Thanks in advanced for your comments

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums App

I didn't have that problem. I would try a battery pull first.

I keep getting an Update Failed message. I am not rooted. Any Ideas?

@kludiadroid, no need for a reset if it's working smoothly. in the future when you do a flash that resets, go ahead and manually reset before you set everything up again.

if you begin to notice any lag or anything- go ahead and reset. this is not a function of manually updating dl09, it is the same for ota. good idea to reset with updates.

@sledge3n8 hey I appreciate the help..I removed the battery and now is working fine..for a moment I thought it was something wrong with the update since it was done manually...anyways thanks again.

Update here in pittsburgh!!

I just did a manual check for the update and it gave it to me.

GPS has a new icon, and the reception seems to be improved. I live in an area where a signal can barely be received, especially while sitting at the computer. It's in front of me now and I have no bars, but the 3G is lit up. It has never done that before.

Does the phone always display the GPS icon in status bar now? Its really annoying to always have up there.

Sent from my Fascinate.

Does the phone always display the GPS icon in status bar now? Its really annoying to always have up there.

Sent from my Fascinate.

No, that is the 911 location icon. I believe that it is now mandatory to have 911 location on at all times.

Quick question...i was rooted with DJ05 before the latest update, and I had the latest version of the market, now that I'm on DL09, it is back to the phd style market. Is there an .apk market file put there to download?

Quick question...i was rooted with DJ05 before the latest update, and I had the latest version of the market, now that I'm on DL09, it is back to the phd style market. Is there an .apk market file put there to download?

Sorry, jumped the gun a bit, I found it, but if anyone else needs it, here's a link:
http://android.modaco.com/content/software/325980/new-style-market-apk-downloads/

Do u not know how an update works. It rolls out in segments not all at once. Its available to some before others. This update is not a rumor its a fact. Be patient enough to wait till ur phone says update available. Feel free to re-post when u get the update cause i know u will

Add to that, when the Droid 1 got its first update a Google map was set up so you could "put a pin" on where and when you got it. Completely random with no pattern at all. You could've bought 2 at the same time and one would get it days before the other.

Can someone help trying to figure out how to restore phone to stock and get all stock apps back. Any suggestions?

Live in los angeles nothing out here yet!!! Went to the verizon store sales rep told me I should have it by the end of next week 'Will See lol.'

Droid4Life

A 16 meg update is downloading as I write this...

Fascinating via DroidForums app

Back