Update while on. 901?

You know you want a Starbucks Coffee. :D

I'm sure someone in the neighborhood has an unsecured connection...

They won't mind! You're doing it for the android community!

Got 4g, still failed download ...any ideas? If i clear cache will it ruin my chances?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Got 4g, still failed download ...any ideas? If i clear cache will it ruin my chances?

You need a wifi to download it..Failure w/ 4g/3g..

@JEREMYM..lol...yeah i know!...but i'll stay on my bloated .901 for 2 days...who knows,right?:D:D

If it still failed, it looks like you have nothing to lose. Maybe try a reboot too? Or just wait till you're on wifi and try again? Hmm...

The only way i could get wifi would be to drive to town...and i cant atm...the other way would be to hook my router up to my aunts net, but shes asleep..

Any way i could cheesecake it?

Any way i could cheesecake it?

Probably not. I wouldn't do that. The original .901 wasn't on cheesecake, it was official OTA. You might mess yourself up if you tried to use cheesecake to get it. Guess we'll just have to have patience and wait till whenever you get to wifi!

Im hoping it works....gonna drive to tge hospital in a bit...they have wifi, and its prolly the only parking lot in town that the police wont question me sitting in.

OMgosh!!!!Am i dreamin??I have just posted this awhile ago in some other thread!! lol

Posted what? Someone else get a notification?

Posted what? Someone else get a notification?

He posted that every time there a severe outage VZ pushes an update...

And then you posted about you getting one. :D

I don't think he got it -- just weird that he posted that and then you get an update notice while on .901/

Im hoping it works....gonna drive to tge hospital in a bit...they have wifi, and its prolly the only parking lot in town that the police wont question me sitting in.

now that's some dedication to the cause! lol, i'm sure the police would accept the explanation that your sitting in the parking lot b/c the latest update on an officially accidental ota release for your bionic needs wifi to download properly. that's not something you can make up on the fly, haha

I have .901 and my data drops are still crazy....
Ugh...:-(

Back