verizon droping the X

considering the number of wal mart stores selling them i wonder if they pulled them to increase supply in the corporate store to make more money. hmmm need to call the verizon rep back

this is a ver lucid thought. VZW will keep the X until next year, but due to limited supplies others won't have them. Kinda like the DI

Why is it so hard for them to keep this and the Inc in stock. I can understand they are really good sellers. But it seems kinda weird they cant get them made a little faster or something.

The inc had screen supply issues. They switched from amoled to sony to correct this issue. My brother has one with the amoled and my dad had one with the sony screen and there is a pretty good difference between the two, with the sony screen looking waaay better.

Sent from my Droid

If you are on this forum, the chance of a rep knowing more than you is 0%.

Is any training required for them? I'm curious...

With the limited space in the Walmart Kiosks, I've noticed that a lot of stuff gets rotated pretty quickly. They probably don't see any reason to have multiple droids at the same price point. They probably picked one of them so they could put more of the regular phones in.

There's a shortage of some key components due to the chipmakers ramping back production last year when the economy tanked. Therefore, since Apple/Foxconn are the #1 consumers/best customers of these components they get first draw when production comes in. That means the iPhone gets all the parts needed and everyone else can go spit.

EDIT:
This is why phones like the DI and the DX are in such short supply.

I can try to dig up the article in question I read this in but I think it was on Yahoo and they cycle stories through the top spot so fast you'd think you were in a blender.

The X wouldn't be out this early. Not to mention it's one of Verizon's most selling phone and is THE flagship phone. Wal-Mart is probably using them for internal issues, meaning Wal-Mart issues...

ok guys...............let me call my contact and see what the scoop is.......

please do i have a dozen customers that want one and the rep cant even get any answers.

I can get you some here. Las ti checked about 10 were on the ground
Send me one!!!

Im a rep and I call bs. Not saying they didn't tell you but the told you wrong. I haven't seen or heard any thing.

Back