voice texting

Barbara Cappiello

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
samsung galaxy s4
I have tried everything and I cannot figure out how to get my keyboard to capitalize every letter of a word when I am voice texting....please help

nnTOTE="Jonny Kansas, post: 2571760, member: 29890"]First, welcome to the forum!

Second, who are you yelling at? Haha

Sent from my Note 4[/QUOTE]
Thank you very much Jonny and I'm an Italian from Brooklyn so I do yell a lot.....so how do I do it?

Haha!

That's a good question. I've never tried it, so I'm not sure. I just played around with it a little bit & had no luck.

Hopefully someone else will have figured it out if there's a way & will come along soon.

Sent from my Note 4

I'll be honest with you, I have absolutely no idea what I am doing with this new fangled technology....I wanna go back to pen and paper.....lol

Well this place is a great resource. We've got plenty of members that have been using these devices for years & are happy to help, unlike people in some other forums. Personally, I've been an android user since 08.

Sent from my Note 4

Well, now I know where to turn when I have an android question....I have been asking other Galaxy S4 users since February and no one can answer that question for me....you enjoy the rest of your day....enjoyed chatting

Welcome to the forum.
Have you tried saying "all caps on"? If that works when you're done yelling at your family member or friend and want regular cased lettering try saying "all caps off"
Hope that helps

I also tried turning on caps lock & then using voice. No luck.

Not sure that it matters because they all use Google voice typing, but I'm using swiftkey keyboard.

Sent from my Note 4

Jonny.......
you got me bustin up over here!
Mountainbikermark.....I tried saying it (All Caps On) several times....now most of my neighbors are wearing baseball caps......not the result I was looking for

Back