Volume plus app help

trackman1

Reaction score
I just installed the volume plus app and not sure what would be the proper settings for my phone to increase ring, and hearing volume?...any advice would be greatly appreciated...

thanks

I never had much success with volume +. I've had much more success by using a kernel with sound boost and toggling the sound boost on. Incredible difference.

If that's not the route you want to go, then I'd recommend trying some of the lower end adjustments (like +1 or +2) and trying them out for awhile. Bass boost gave a slight volume increase but my speaker started distorting.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

I also would suggest trying a different ringtone. Bell Phone is VERY LOUD, and hard to miss. Also, Burst, Calypso Steel, Caribbean Ice, Digital Phone, Droid Incoming Call (although very computer technogeek), Droid Test Lab, Insert Coin, Nanotubes, New Player, Noisy One, Paradise Island (musical and not real loud, but popular), Road Trip (rock and roll, but loud), Savannah, Standard (by far the most abusive of all), Terrible Twos (irritating but loud) and Very Alarmed are all good choices for ringtones that are hard to miss.

You can also download some really loud ringtones from Download free loud ringtones for your mobile phone - most downloaded last week | Zedge, or install https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.rayg.loudringtones&hl=en, and use it to add a ringtone that suits.

As for volume increasing, there are other tools besides Volume Plus, and you may find one or another serves your purposes better.

great thanks....but i dont know which ones are the best, and hear volume plus is good but not sure to select best settings for volume...I am more interested in increasing speaker volume and talking volume

thanks

You may/may not know that Volume+ can not increase call volume unless your phone is rooted.
I have a stock Gnex and it works well for increasing volume for music/movies, and the EQ is excellent as well.

ok thanks....i really dont want to take a chance to root my phone , I guess i will just deal with it for now

Back