VZW Livingsocial Coupon ($50 value for $25)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone's counter reset? I have 10 : 48 : 38 now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Did anyone's counter reset? I have 10 : 48 : 38 now. I need 1 more to get it free so please help me out guys!

https://share.livingsocial.com/deals/178420?ref=conf-jp&rpi=37377138

I thought someone said they gave you your 3rd buy a few pages back? Be sure to check your page, you might have already got it for free bruther! ;)

Just a heads up guys, I never got any emails when people used my link and the little guys at the top right corner never lit up for me so I didn't even know anyone used my link 'till I got the deal for free when it said Congratulations on the deal page.

htkqq.jpg

I thought someone said they gave you your 3rd buy a few pages back? Be sure to check your page, you might have already got it for free bruther! ;)

OMG, OMG, OMG, they did! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! I'd like to dedicate this to everyone who made this possible, most of all God. Thank you America, I love you! :D

@ Honcho: Thanks for keeping up with this thread and updating the list! :big smile:

Is the deal showing that it's over for you guys? It says time ran out on mine...

25398 purchased. lets say 500 of those had 3 referrals (which is probably an overestimate. thats $622450 paid and about $1,270,000 output. so the profit here is $647,550 given out :happy:

I feel like i just got picked last for dodge ball.... Big mistake, HUGE!
Victory. Honor. Pride. All these mean nothing....if you don't have balls!
Yes,i did just quote Dodgeball and Pretty Woman in the same post...

Yeah, i should have been picked last...

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Is anybody's voucher say "active" yet?

Sent from my DROID using DroidForums

Mine became active this morning, I didn't pyramid scheme it with you guys and just coughed up the $25.

The coupon is live right now and expires 12/31/11, so if the Nexus doesn't drop by the end of the year, I'm going to be one unhappy camper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back