Waiting

50tobo

Reaction score
:icon_ banana: I am a new member today just joined! HELLO Everyone!

I am waiting on the Fedex man to deliver my Fascinate TODAY!!!:)

:welcome: to the Forum, Congrats on the Fascinate, hopefully it gets here before lunch :)

I just picked mines up from a verizon store all i can say is. ITS AMAZINGGGGG its so super smooth. The camera is awesome. Google search works fine. The screen is just so clear and bright i cant stop looking at it lol.

I just picked mine up from the verizon store as well. How did you get the google search to work?

I don't see navigation or search in the market. I don't really use them though.

It's worth it just for the screen and swype keyboard by default :)

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

I'm getting mine online to get the instant rebate so I don't have to dish out the extra $100 and wait til my mail-in rebate comes back. Who knows how long it'll take for me to get it. The Verizon rep said takes a couple of days for me to get the phone so I'm good with that.

As for google search, you can probably make it as a home page so that when you launch the browser, it goes straight to it...not sure if it works that way. Or you can make it a fave and just select it once the browser is up. I didn't get a chance to mess with google maps, would love the turn by turn feature of it. Anyone used the bing maps, any comments?

I just picked mine up from the verizon store as well. How did you get the google search to work?

I don't see navigation or search in the market. I don't really use them though.

It's worth it just for the screen and swype keyboard by default :)

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

Only way right now is install launcher pro and you will get the option to use Google search in the widgets menu.

Launcher pro is the way I got google search back also. It is an Awesome phone, I've only had it for a little while but i can say right now that I don't miss my Droid 2 at all.

I installed it but cant find it to run it?
I am doing something wrong but I dont know...

I installed home switcher now it works fine!!

Launcher pro is the way I got google search back also. It is an Awesome phone, I've only had it for a little while but i can say right now that I don't miss my Droid 2 at all.

if you used the Google search widget, it is still using bing as the search engine. Rumor is that Google search will be available with the 2.2 update... whenever that will be

Back