What is your job?

SGTSCHU

Reaction score
Morning all. Transformer repair here. Every dwelling, office, business has one or more and they do go bad. Location Defuniak Springs Fl.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

No kiddin....in Panama City...small world

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

nachito75

Reaction score
Autobody technician @ barsottis body & fender San Rafael California

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

alboboy10

Reaction score
Inspecting schools of NYC. Not my real career job though, I finished school for civil engineering. Fresh out of college I was willing to take anything in this economy.

aqworldthunder

Darth Droid
Reaction score
Yes, its worth it right now I work for ubisoft, honestly it doesn't feel like work I love working for them going to work with other professionals also it depends what company you work for, the salary range is $75,000-$150,000. But I've been a video game designer since 2004 and recently got to start working for ubisoft, started in 2010 I worked with them for Assassin's Creed revelations and honestly its pure entertainment every second I'm at work.

-AqworldThunder ;) ^…^ ¶.¶ *.* Thank me if i helped please!

Shrek76

Reaction score
I build temporary cofferdam all around united states

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using DroidForums

soulshot96

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply. Just out of curiosity where'd you have to go to college to get a job at ubisoft? I love revalations btw.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

csf101

Reaction score
I'm currently to young to work, however, hopefully one day I'll be able to work as a vet or go into a career that deals a lot with computers.

Sent from my Milestone X using DroidForums