What's the deal with Chrome?

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
I've been running Chrome for a while but the most recent updates have made it slow and clunky and it's been crashing Screebl.

I just uninstalled it and went back to the stock browser and it's 10x better.

yeah, i'm back to stock too. i do miss the fact that spell checker works on chrome though...:icon_eek:

When I first used it, it was great. A few updates later and it's terrible. Slow and crashes screeble which I need.

The stock browser works great.

I actually didn't even install it last week after flashing a rom. I too am using stock.

I wish the Maxthon browser had less bugs...really digging it!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus LTE

I'm not that crazy about Chrome, but I haven't had it crash Screebl yet. It's gone if it does.

When I first used it, it was great. A few updates later and it's terrible. Slow and crashes screeble which I need.

The stock browser works great.

So why'd you switch in the first place? lol

SSHGuru said:
I've been running Chrome for a while but the most recent updates have made it slow and clunky and it's been crashing Screebl.

I just uninstalled it and went back to the stock browser and it's 10x better.

I use Dolphin browser.

It's still in beta so you can't really expect it to be bug free. Considering this just released not long ago, they've improved leaps and bounds over the original release. It's about to go stable in a few weeks, I'd circle back and try it then.

It's still in beta so you can't really expect it to be bug free. Considering this just released not long ago, they've improved leaps and bounds over the original release. It's about to go stable in a few weeks, I'd circle back and try it then.
Will be my #1 browser once out of beta. :biggrin:

Back