Where the nexus shine

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
If you can afford to have 2 phones the nexus is a great phone for just tweaking stuff.
ae311bec-ca90-4448.jpg
ae311bec-caa8-978b.jpg
ae311bec-cab8-9ae3.jpg

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Having too much fun with this phone.
ae311bec-cc4d-5113.jpg

Devs keep developing.

Swype as well feels like ota use to feel back during the og Droid days

ae311bec-da33-a1e3.jpg

Last edited:
Damn, I wish I had a working GNex. I was a flashaholic with my OG.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

My Gnex has been great since day 1 and ICSourcery made it all it can be... can't see myself with any other phone and i did have the RAZR for a month before this as my OG was on its last leg... The RAZR is a nice great phone but the Galaxy Nexus is what Android is all about.

I must admit i am on my 2nd nexus but only because my first took a dive in the toilet.. DancingNexus

my gnex has been great since day 1 and icsourcery made it all it can be... Can't see myself with any other phone and i did have the razr for a month before this as my og was on its last leg... The razr is a nice great phone but the galaxy nexus is what android is all about.

I must admit i am on my 2nd nexus but only because my first took a dive in the toilet.. Dancingnexus
they can swim too!!!,this is the best phone!!!going swiming with my baby tomorrow!! :d

Did not know there was a mod/theme/rom with the HTC Sense "recent" menu! Got to find this!

Yup I went back to stock for the 4.0.4 update...why I dunno, but was running all sorta of tweaks and ROMs for the last 6 months......I'll probably go back to that at some point :)

I have stock rooted imm76k set as a nandroid backup after that I been checking out all kinds of roms . No matter the dev if they made a ROM I'll try it just to see what Ideas they came up with.

I have stock rooted imm76k set as a nandroid backup after that I been checking out all kinds of roms . No matter the dev if they made a ROM I'll try it just to see what Ideas they came up with.

I'm curious.. What ROM's do you find perform best in terms of "smoothness"/Stability/Battery-Life? I have been using GummyNex for a while (since 0.9.x) and just updated to 1.2.5 a few days ago and while my browser no longer force-closes constantly (knocks on wood), the battery is much worse! I just love the ROM's layout/feel/everything, so it's really hard to change!

Anyway, I would be very interested in your opinion!!
Thanks!
- nleksan

I'm curious.. What ROM's do you find perform best in terms of "smoothness"/Stability/Battery-Life? I have been using GummyNex for a while (since 0.9.x) and just updated to 1.2.5 a few days ago and while my browser no longer force-closes constantly (knocks on wood), the battery is much worse! I just love the ROM's layout/feel/everything, so it's really hard to change!

Thanks!
- nleksan

I heard ICSourcery is pretty good :p

Thanks!
- nleksan

For respect to the devs and this community I will not say to try one rom over another. For one we all have different taste and some roms work better for one and not the other. I will just say enjoy your nexus. Make a nandroid backup, backup apps with titanium, and just flash away and try out different roms and see what they are doing. I been liking them all. Its obvious from the picture what I am running now but that does not mean I recommend it or discurage users from using it I am just currently on that rom and will flash another rom on my next day off.:biggrin:

ae311bec-eb81-d5de.jpg

Back