Where's my music??

Bluesman2008

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung GS5
Just got my Rezound and copied about a 1/2 dozen MP3 to the external card. The rez can't find them and when I opened Astro file manager, it doesn't see any of them. What am I doing wrong? Where SHOULD music files be copied?

He probably just forgot to disengage usb mass storage....

The media scanner should find everything automatically - as long as the sdcard is mounted.

He probably just forgot to disengage usb mass storage....

The media scanner should find everything automatically - as long as the sdcard is mounted.

Haha, started to think the same thing, didn't want to assume anything...

Just like to see people post their fixes when the fix it.

Yep. That's exactly what I did wrong. LOL. Oh well. Live 'n learn.

I'd really like to know where I should copy music to on my Rezound.

When I connect it to my computer using the USB cable and select a Connection Option of Drive, I see two drives appear on My Computer: the first is called HTC Storage and contains folders for apps such as Kindle and slacker, as well as a My Documents folder; the second contains folders called DCIM, LOST_DIR and Video.

Where should I copy music from my computer to so that I can most easily access it using an Android app such as Music?

Thanks,

Mark

I'd really like to know where I should copy music to on my Rezound.

When I connect it to my computer using the USB cable and select a Connection Option of Drive, I see two drives appear on My Computer: the first is called HTC Storage and contains folders for apps such as Kindle and slacker, as well as a My Documents folder; the second contains folders called DCIM, LOST_DIR and Video.

Where should I copy music from my computer to so that I can most easily access it using an Android app such as Music?

Thanks,

Mark

Anywhere. Android will find it. Just make a folder called music or something.

Back