Who Is A Millennial?

Just good livin....

You and Bono, right???

LOL!

Bono.jpg
Jeff.jpg

FWIW, I'm pretty proud of my generation. The mid 60s through the mid 80s was one helluva ride and I'm glad I got to experience it at the age I did. Especially when I think at how drastically things have changed since then.
I guess we all have our own version of "the good ole days".

S5 tap'n

FWIW, I'm pretty proud of my generation. The mid 60s through the mid 80s was one helluva ride and I'm glad I got to experience it at the age I did. Especially when I think at how drastically things have changed since then.

S5 tap'n

The 80's were some fun times!

S5 tap'n
Well, if you think about it, it was our generation that created the PC in 1962 and the Mobile Cellular Phone in 1947.

Personal computer - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Who invented the cell phone Cell Phone Inventor Martin Cooper

S***. I guess, by birth, I'm a Millenial. I had no idea... According to the article, I missed Generation X by 1 year.

I was a man without a country, and now I'm lumped in with THIS crowd...? I need to reevaluate my life. Haha
Hey we aren't so bad....I think....

I guess not, but I thought for sure that millennials were the folks that I refer to as kids... Haha

Sent from my Note 4
Haha, well I'm probably 4 or 5yrs younger than you, you probably would refer to me as a kid :p

Takes a few more than 4 or 5. Of course, maturity is also a factor...

Sent from my Note 4
I'm still amazed at how immature my peers my age can be...

I stopped by one of those boba tea places (popular here in the Bay Area) for a break during work. So many high school kids as it was right around 4....all of them annoying LOL. Yeah definitely getting old...

That's what they said about us when we were in HS.

Back