Who's jumping ship?

I believe it's called go keyboard. Then I had to change the theme. I settled on "leather ". Nice because the keys now feel and look similar to my og. Probably going to dl more skins later.

Sent from my Rezound using DroidForums

My replacement Rezound is running much cooler (I am still monitoring the battery life although it seems better as well), the bloatware is ticking me off though. There are always 3 to 5 unutilized bloatware apps running in he background and I am ready to zap all of it. I know it's been said before, but verizon is stupid if they think that trying to shove their crud down my throat (with no option to uninstall) is going to make me use it. It has the exact opposite effect on me, I actually go out of my way to make sure that I don't use it (even if I like the app). Guess I'm a little bit vengeful. :icon_evil:

My replacement Rezound is running much cooler (I am still monitoring the battery life although it seems better as well), the bloatware is ticking me off though. There are always 3 to 5 unutilized bloatware apps running in he background and I am ready to zap all of it. I know it's been said before, but verizon is stupid if they think that trying to shove their crud down my throat (with no option to uninstall) is going to make me use it. It has the exact opposite effect on me, I actually go out of my way to make sure that I don't use it (even if I like the app). Guess I'm a little bit vengeful. :icon_evil:

Love it

i already returned the razr... love the rezound. it just feels right in my hand, and haven't had any trouble with it.

I'm sad over here wanting the rezound. I played with it at the store today. I liked it, but looks like I either have to fork over a sum of money to get the rezound or just pass on it and wait out my 2 year contract.
<------ First week Bionic owner.

The Bionic is a great phone, but i believe the rezound shores up some of the bionic short comings although the rezound also has it's downsides as well. But the rezound has more + on it.
How do you guys figure i can get out of this bionic deal with the least amount of $$$ loss? Thought about selling it for a couple hundred and then coughing up the remainder to get the rezound, but I'd be wasting money during a holiday season.....that sucks.
jealous here.

I'm sad over here wanting the rezound. I played with it at the store today. I liked it, but looks like I either have to fork over a sum of money to get the rezound or just pass on it and wait out my 2 year contract.
<------ First week Bionic owner.

The Bionic is a great phone, but i believe the rezound shores up some of the bionic short comings although the rezound also has it's downsides as well. But the rezound has more + on it.
How do you guys figure i can get out of this bionic deal with the least amount of $$$ loss? Thought about selling it for a couple hundred and then coughing up the remainder to get the rezound, but I'd be wasting money during a holiday season.....that sucks.
jealous here.

If you are past your 14 days your stuck.

If you are past your 14 days your stuck.

The dreaded 14 Day Worry Free Guarantee.

I REALLY hate that contract renewals every TWO YEARS are the only way to get a new phone without paying nearly a grand these days. As fast as new phones come out, they really should come up with some sort of trade-in program or give us some other options. Makes choosing a phone SO hard.

Well I got my phone after Verizon changed it's policy for Christmas. That said, I'm not ready yet. Also, Best buy had a trade back program. I'm sure the fine print says you have to keep the phone in good condition etc, but once you join the program, they buy it back for a little more than half what you paid for it., For my phone it was like a $170 return. I didn't sign up as I didn't want to spend the $30 to join their program, but the person next to me did. I always keep my old phones for a bit just in case.

On my business account if it works out better financialy I will open a new line get the phone I want and cancel the old line.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

Returned my Rezound moments ago... Couldn't imagine myself waiting over half a year for an ICS update.

I based that estimate on past delivery dates of Android updates for HTC phones as opposed to their announced estimate.

Feel good about my decision. Knowing that the Nexus out performed the Rezound while under-clocked was bothering me. Because I knew we would be able to set the Nexus' clock at 1.5 and get even better performance.

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

Well, farewell. But you still don't know if that phone is going to be problematic. yet. I ain't wishing you bad luck. I hope it does work out, but you just really don't know yet. It might be faster, but how much faster and is it really that noticeable? And you don't even know if this phantom phone will even be stable. But, for all the folks patiently waiting, I hope Samsung doesn't let you down.

I'm not going to jump ship from my Rezound any time soon. Today will be a week for me and I've had zero issues... Coming from the D1, this is a fantastic step up for me. Unless something horrible happens in the next week, I'd just exchange it for another Rezound TBO, otherwise I'm in for the long haul, I believe. I completely stopped searching for news on the Nexus. I'm so happy with this phone, I'm not looking back! :) :p

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk

I'm not going to jump ship from my Rezound any time soon. Today will be a week for me and I've had zero issues... Coming from the D1, this is a fantastic step up for me. Unless something horrible happens in the next week, I'd just exchange it for another Rezound TBO, otherwise I'm in for the long haul, I believe. I completely stopped searching for news on the Nexus. I'm so happy with this phone, I'm not looking back! :) :p

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk

Kudos and +1 to that. I better not see you slobbin' over the Nexus when it comes out though! The rezound for the most part has proven to be solid.

Returned my Rezound moments ago... Couldn't imagine myself waiting over half a year for an ICS update.

I based that estimate on past delivery dates of Android updates for HTC phones as opposed to their announced estimate.

Feel good about my decision. Knowing that the Nexus out performed the Rezound while under-clocked was bothering me. Because I knew we would be able to set the Nexus' clock at 1.5 and get even better performance.

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

U must not have to much knowledge on HTC phones.. HTC is leading all mfr in updating phones and there great with phone support them and moto are by far leading the pack in these categorys...the only one they dropped the ball on was the bolt and we still got the update months before charge owners.. So not sure what ur carrying on about!

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

Back