why not a cigarette adapter/car mount

I settled on the Amzer swivel vent mount from Fommy. I liked how it mounted at close to eye level. Except for the fact that part of the mount itself partially blocked the headphone jack (I had to modify it a bit), I am really happy with it.

Review and pictures would be rad :icon_ banana:.

Here's a pic of it. Not much to write about except that it's very secure, easy to unclip and swivels. I'll see how it holds up over time.

With the nav and what not it's probably a liability to force your face that far away from the windshield. Iphone is marketed as being an Ipod in addition to a phone, so it's not too much to have the thing mounted out of your normal line of sight.

Or, maybe no one has made one yet. ;)

Liability, no. Besides, in my Ranger, the lighter outlet is on the dash and would put it no more out of sight than the speedometer or radio. Same case in many other Fords.

I have had "universal" systems like this, I'd love an all in one with power adapter that just docked into power.

Best product idea.... cigarette mount with a mini adapter and fm transmitter... charge the droid and listen to music/calls over your radio! Your welcome. All I want for payment is a free one.

I bought something very similar, (sorry l looked for a link and came up empty) mine has a silver coated flexible wire 1/2 thick, has the socket plug attached to its side, and a light that swivels on the top, changes colors too, which is nice when driving long distances. I bought it at advanced auto.

Back