Windows 8 consumer preview more to come

Neither did I. I used a bootable flash drive. But windows requires a working CD drive to install. Hopefully Wozzy PMs me the work around.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Im still lokking for the work around I emailed a Buddy who found it I will get it to you ASAP as he gets back to me

Im still lokking for the work around I emailed a Buddy who found it I will get it to you ASAP as he gets back to me

Awesome. Thanks for still looking into this. I was pissed as hell when the install cancelled because the CD drive doesn't function. Lol.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Its actually a universal OS for Tablets,phones & laptops/towers Hence the UI they chose

That's all well and good, but I see no place for 8 in a professional/corporate environment. I keep coming back to the thought that unless your sole purpose of using 8 is updating your social network sites, there's not much for you here.

I think 7 is going to be the new XP in the professional world, once companies have actually migrated to 7. We'll see it sticking around for several years, probably see a couple more service packs...then MS may offer something again with a more professional feel.

I don't mean to sound harsh but I really don't feel a very professional vibe from 8.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

That's all well and good, but I see no place for 8 in a professional/corporate environment. I keep coming back to the thought that unless your sole purpose of using 8 is updating your social network sites, there's not much for you here.

I think 7 is going to be the new XP in the professional world, once companies have actually migrated to 7. We'll see it sticking around for several years, probably see a couple more service packs...then MS may offer something again with a more professional feel.

I don't mean to sound harsh but I really don't feel a very professional vibe from 8.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

I guess you didn't notice that you don't have to use the live tiles? There's a standard interface that you can access instead. I'm not much for the live tiles either.

I guess you didn't notice that you don't have to use the live tiles? There's a standard interface that you can access instead. I'm not much for the live tiles either.

That an Microsoft also always put a business edition out

Sent from my Triumph using DroidForums

Back