battery

DevilDogMP

Silver Member
Reaction score
How do I calibrate my battery so that the battery in the notification bar matches up with what the battery says in settings.?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC

deduct

Reaction score
Need a little more info. Are you using a battery monitoring app that has icon in status bar?

OP
DevilDogMP

DevilDogMP

Silver Member
Reaction score
deduct said:
Need a little more info. Are you using a battery monitoring app that has icon in status bar?

I just want my battery in the notification to much what it says in the settings.

jayrod

Reaction score
Are you using a 1% or similar battery app on a stock ROM? That would be the only thing I can think of. If so,I don't think you can.(I'm not 100% sure on this though) Every non stock battery app I've used hasn't been 1:1 with the MOTO status...even when I was on .902 running Liberty rom and the ICS theme/1% battery app.

deduct

Reaction score
If you want your stock battery icon to give you a percentage than you will need to be rooted.

OP
DevilDogMP

DevilDogMP

Silver Member
Reaction score
Nooo lol I mean when my phone said 40 in the settings, the battery indicator looked like it was at 80 percent

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Try an app like gsam... it will show your battery percentage fairly accurately. It will also come in handy for when ics comes out.

deduct

Reaction score
Weaselboy134987 said:
Nooo lol I mean when my phone said 40 in the settings, the battery indicator looked like it was at 80 percent

Oh I see. I remember being bothered by that when I was on Ginger bread too. Nothing you can do about that icon without root however. Ics leak is much more accurate too.

OP
DevilDogMP

DevilDogMP

Silver Member
Reaction score
deduct said:
Oh I see. I remember being bothered by that when I was on Ginger bread too. Nothing you can do about that icon without root however. Ics leak is much more accurate too.

Ugh alright thanks

OP
DevilDogMP

DevilDogMP

Silver Member
Reaction score
94lt1 said:
Try an app like gsam... it will show your battery percentage fairly accurately. It will also come in handy for when ics comes out.

Alright ill look into it! Thanks

deduct

Reaction score
As you know, u should also look into installing 232. We need to convince weasel that it is safe to do guys. It is an update from the Motorola servers so it is not going to brick your phone. Worse case scenario, the update fails. And you live with gb until ota arrives. I see no reason not to take the leak when u can fxz back to 905 whenever you want . It is so worth the effort involvoled in updating. Which, if u are bone stock, is easy as 123. And u should be stock weasel since u have never modified your phone in any way and you bought it brand new. Not trying to pressure you into doing it. I just know you will love ics weasel.

mykl376

Reaction score
I remember when I first got my Bionic last year. It was my first smart phone so I was using/playing with it a lot those first days. I remember the first time I unplugged it after it's first full charge. I was using it and thought the battery life was awsome! The little stock battery meter looked like I still had about 50% left, until I found the battery/power settings, and it was more like 20-30% left.

I had been using Chargebar for the longest time, but the latest "update" included the ability to either force crash, or if it actually worked, start sending push ads.

I tried the Gsam app mentioned here, and it will be my new battery app. So thanks for that suggestion guys!

OP
DevilDogMP

DevilDogMP

Silver Member
Reaction score
deduct said:
As you know, u should also look into installing 232. We need to convince weasel that it is safe to do guys. It is an update from the Motorola servers so it is not going to brick your phone. Worse case scenario, the update fails. And you live with gb until ota arrives. I see no reason not to take the leak when u can fxz back to 905 whenever you want . It is so worth the effort involvoled in updating. Which, if u are bone stock, is easy as 123. And u should be stock weasel since u have never modified your phone in any way and you bought it brand new. Not trying to pressure you into doing it. I just know you will love ics weasel.

If 3 people come on and chime in ill do it lol

deduct

Reaction score
Weaselboy134987 said:
If 3 people come on and chime in ill do it lol

Ha ha ha....finally getting you there.