battery

mykl376 said:
I remember when I first got my Bionic last year. It was my first smart phone so I was using/playing with it a lot those first days. I remember the first time I unplugged it after it's first full charge. I was using it and thought the battery life was awsome! The little stock battery meter looked like I still had about 50% left, until I found the battery/power settings, and it was more like 20-30% left.

I had been using Chargebar for the longest time, but the latest "update" included the ability to either force crash, or if it actually worked, start sending push ads.

I tried the Gsam app mentioned here, and it will be my new battery app. So thanks for that suggestion guys!

Same way here!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC

jayrod said:
I did it and wonder why I waited so long! Have yet to loose my data..that was really my only issue with my phone

Same here

Weaselboy134987 said:
Im scared I might brick! !!!!

U won't. Out of all the people that you have heard say they have tried to install the leak, have you heard of one that has bricked? I haven't.

altspeed said:
You got your 3 weasel, and we've got your back, c'mon, the water's fine.

Yes. Altspeed is right. You have a whole community here that can help u.

Weaselboy134987 said:
So there is no way I can brick??

Not that I know of. Worse case is you stay where you are now if it fails.

Weaselboy134987 said:
Why would it fail??

If for some reason you are not bone stock. But since you bought phone brand new and have not modified it in any way, you'll be fine.

Weaselboy134987 said:
What prep????

Like a corrupt ics file for example. But I know the 232 file that I will send u is good because its the one I flashed and I have sent it to others who have flashed it successfully.

Back