Congrats to BK and Preach2k

Congratulations Preach2k and bkdodger! And congrats to you too, pc747!

And yes, I'm still lurking just been super swamped but still check in on some threads and the reports which are usually already taken care of by JonnyKansas or BK. Should give a shout out-thanks to Sajo also... For noticing and reporting... it does a lot to keep our threads clean and free of spam.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

And yes, I'm still lurking just been super swamped but still check in on some threads and the reports which are usually already taken care of by JonnyKansas or BK. Should give a shout out-thanks to Sajo also... For noticing and reporting... it does a lot to keep our threads clean and free of spam.

Nice to see ya ..hope you enjoying summer time

LG G8

Congratulations to both of you with the promotions! So sorry I'm hardly around here anymore. As for PC, you've done such an awesome job over the years. You had many many great ideas back when DF was in it's heyday. Kudos my friend.

Congratulations to both of you with the promotions! So sorry I'm hardly around here anymore. As for PC, you've done such an awesome job over the years. You had many many great ideas back when DF was in it's heyday. Kudos my friend.

Thanks my brother..good to see ya ..how’s life?

iPhone X

Thank you.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 9 using Tapatalk

Back