Downloading lolipop now

KaosMaster

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
SCH-I545 Galaxy S4 (Verizon)
Ok! So...
Here's an update for you all!! @Bluesman2008 situation!

His device seemed to have not updated correctly in the past, and was not allowing the update file to be processed...

We ODIN flashed the device back to stock using the 4.4.2 image file. Then proceeded to install each update, and Factory Data Reset after each update, skipping the setup wizard.

Once he was all the way updated, we restored his data to the device from Kies3. The process took around 5 hours to complete, but allot of it was just waiting for downloads.

He is now running Lollipop 5.0.1 on his SGH-I337!!

pixeline

Reaction score
Ok! So...
Here's an update for you all!! @Bluesman2008 situation!

His device seemed to have not updated correctly in the past, and was not allowing the update file to be processed...

We ODIN flashed the device back to stock using the 4.4.2 image file. Then proceeded to install each update, and Factory Data Reset after each update, skipping the setup wizard.

Once he was all the way updated, we restored his data to the device from Kies3. The process took around 5 hours to complete, but allot of it was just waiting for downloads.

He is now running Lollipop 5.0.1 on his SGH-I337!!
My goodness you're a helpful guy ... a whole army of thumbup for you

Swyped ✔

alicia78

Banned
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
SamSung S5
well Done finally...you got the update.

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Fiance hasn't mentioned anything about getting the notification for the update on the S4 that I gave her when I upgraded to the Note 4. I thought about telling her about it, but I know I'll never hear the end of it when she has to do an FDR and etc, so I figure I'll just let it come on its own. Haha

Reactions: cr6