Droid Bionic Softbricked. HELP

Reaction score
Tried to install an ICS rom and now my phone won't boot past the motorola logo. I can't seem to find a working link to oneclickrestore or the right file to restore using RSD. Please help!

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
What were you on when you started? Rooted or not?

jwilly216

Reaction score
U need the fxz to fastboot back and i would post a link if i could but it's on my laptop and its not with me

eye_dea

Reaction score
Have you tried booting into recovery and wiping cache? Then reboot system.

altspeed

Reaction score
Dallas, Lone Star Republic, North America, Terra
I'm with eye, a cache wipe might very well fix it. If it were me I'd wipe cache and fdr and then try to boot it. Once I got it up I'd probably format internal storage too, give that ics a clean environment for a couple of boots and then let playstore restore my apps and then I would restore data from rom toolbox

segordon

Reaction score
If I can remember how I fixed mine I will tell you. I flashed the 1% battery Mod and then I flashed another battery Mod file and it was not compatible with the previous mod. I think I downloaded the house of bionic 905 fxz with no data loss. But I couldn't get it to work so I had to rsd the 905 update to the sd card. Then I installed the update with rsd. I lost everything on my phone but at least I got it up and running again. After I got 905 running again I then flashed 232 again. Been working ever since.

altspeed

Reaction score
Dallas, Lone Star Republic, North America, Terra
segordon said:
If I can remember how I fixed mine I will tell you. I flashed the 1% battery Mod and then I flashed another battery Mod file and it was not compatible with the previous mod. I think I downloaded the house of bionic 905 fxz with no data loss. But I couldn't get it to work so I had to rsd the 905 update to the sd card. Then I installed the update with rsd. I lost everything on my phone but at least I got it up and running again. After I got 905 running again I then flashed 232 again. Been working ever since.

Why did you flash 2 battery mods at the same time? How are supposed to be able to evaluate either in that case? It's like installing two antiviruses on a windows box. They ALWAYS conflict and crap up your registry.

segordon

Reaction score
altspeed said:
Why did you flash 2 battery mods at the same time? How are supposed to be able to evaluate either in that case? It's like installing two antiviruses on a windows box. They ALWAYS conflict and crap up your registry.

I didn't want to flash two battery mods, I thought I was flashing another set of battery icons. But my dumb fault not paying more attention. It was my mistake and luckily I fixed it.

liftedplane

Gold Member
Reaction score
Tried to install an ICS rom and now my phone won't boot past the motorola logo. I can't seem to find a working link to oneclickrestore or the right file to restore using RSD. Please help!

I think i have the rsd .905 files on my desktop I'll check tomorrow and post them if you haven't fixed it yet.

Sent from my frozenly delicious bionic.