Galaxy Nexus Headphones

Art Vandelay

Reaction score
They suck. I'm sure the sound quality is decent, but they will not stay in my ears.

I think I'm going to email Samsung and see if they can send me different size buds.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

Eh. I just consider them freebies. They are uncomfortable to me though.

I usually like headphones that hang over or rest outside the ear, but I gave these ones a shot. I don't know much about headphones, but they sounded INCREDIBLY clear. Better than any other headphones I've owned.

To get them to stay in the ear, I relax my jaw and pretty much shove them in far. It feels 'far' but really that's the plastic sticking out that forms a seal. The actual speaker still rests outside the ear.

I haven't used them too much but from what I have trued so far they work well. I am sure they aren't the best, I'm no expert, but I do like them for now...oh did I mention free???

They suck. I'm sure the sound quality is decent, but they will not stay in my ears.

I think I'm going to email Samsung and see if they can send me different size buds.

Wow! I didn't know Folks still use those... but anyway try these out they're excellent! Motorola HD S10

I loved mine but they fell apart after about 2 weeks of use. :frown:

Eh. I just consider them freebies. They are uncomfortable to me though.

I never even bothered trying them. Good luck with your email to Samsung though. I would buy a pair of $15 Sony's,or whatever brand you like. Or, invest in a pair of quality buds like Westones, I used their universal fit 3's for 4 years before making the jump to customer molded, the fit is amazing and the sound quality is unreal.

I didn't even know they came with headphones, probably still in the bottom of the box :serious:

I didn't even know they came with headphones, probably still in the bottom of the box :serious:

There's a charger with a reasonable length cord in their too lol.

But seriously, the headphones that came with the phone do suck in quality in my opinion, and did hurt my ears after about 15 minutes of wear.

I went out and picked up another set of skullcandy's ink'd headphones, come with multiple sized plugs, sound great and I found'em at tjmaxx for $10

Mine are still wrapped in the plastic, inside the box from launch day...

[sarcasm] Didn't know people used them? :blink: [/sarcasm]

What is the model number for the headphones that comes with the Nexus? I would like to purchase another pair off amazon.

Just pulled mine out of my phone box. model number is EHS44ASSBE(GH59-10443B) F /Non PVC. I assume its just EHS44ASSBE. Hope it helps

Back