Incognito Color Series For RubiX 1.6

REARless

Reaction score
Same problem as @REARless . Flashed over a clean install of Rubix 1.0, let it sync, and now my Dialer has disappeared (even from sys/apps) and I have lost service.

Love your work, just wanted to let you know!

EDIT: Also tried on Rom Manager, same error. No Dialer or service.

This happened to me as well. A clean wipe fixed me up. They're fast enough to do, when not wiping data/cache, so I suggest that again.

Thanks! This worked like a charm. Love the theme @bgill55!

Sorry to be a dofus, but what is a "clean wipe" I could not find that in clockwork. (I assume you did not mean you completely wiped all of your apps.)

Reaction score
I'm really taking to this theme. At first, I didn't think the 'flat' look would appeal to me (But I HAD to have a black taskbar ... and this was the 1st avail for Rubix 1.0).
However, after playing around with it, the look has really grown on me.

I also need to applaud you for the depth of the theme. A lot of work went into this project and it shows. Thanks for that.

Now, could I please have my Unlock sliders back, Please? Dammit man!

:)

dard12

Reaction score
This happened to me as well. A clean wipe fixed me up. They're fast enough to do, when not wiping data/cache, so I suggest that again.

Sorry to be a dofus, but what is a "clean wipe" I could not find that in clockwork. (I assume you did not mean you completely wiped all of your apps.)

I'm in the same boat.

What exactly am I wiping?

sensatti

Reaction score
Factory reset I'm assuming.

Edit: Nevermind, that did not work. Tried wiping data/cache before and after installing this theme.

Last edited:

dard12

Reaction score
Factory reset I'm assuming.

Edit: Nevermind, that did not work. Tried wiping data/cache before and after installing this theme.

I tried multiple ways of data wiping.

I data wiped while I had the theme installed. IT rebooted and I could not get past the "Activate your phone" screen.

I data wiped before I installed the theme(everything was done syncing) and now I have no signal and no dialer.

Cache wipe after theme was installed did not fix the issue.

sensatti

Reaction score
Yeah though I knew what "clean wipe" meant but apparently I R dummy. Oh well, i'll just wait for and update to it. Great work though bgill, love your themes!

TWong1200

Reaction score

Sorry guys, what I meant by this was simply reinstalling RubiX 1.0 again WITHOUT formatting data and cache. Simply install from zip, select RubiX 1.0 and then reinstall. Drod's built-in script will format the system for you automatically and reinstall giving you a 'clean slate', or 'stock' RubiX 1.0, if you will. This will wipe out any custom theme you've installed but force you to not have to set everything up again (widgets, home screen stuff).

OP
bgill55

bgill55

Silver Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
How I install a theme.

1. Flash rom wipe data and cashe

2. Let phone sync completly make sure allmy apps are there and contacts

3. Bootstrap. Got to rom manager choose install rom from sd card. Find said theme. Click. No wipe at all.

4. Let the recover flash the theme and auto reboot.

5. Enjoy (optional)

I have done this hundreds of times just yesterday and not one issue what so ever.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

sensatti

Reaction score

Sorry guys, what I meant by this was simply reinstalling RubiX 1.0 again WITHOUT formatting data and cache. Simply install from zip, select RubiX 1.0 and then reinstall. Drod's built-in script will format the system for you automatically and reinstall giving you a 'clean slate', or 'stock' RubiX 1.0, if you will. This will wipe out any custom theme you've installed but force you to not have to set everything up again (widgets, home screen stuff).

Ok, did that and it worked. I dont think your can even install an application after reinstalling rubix before you install the the theme as when it failed before I had only installed a few apps. Thanks for the help though, enjoying incognito now!

S

scrub175

anyone else having problems with market force closing after installing this?

I was this morning yes. While I was downloading updates. I didn't clean the market cache just yet, but I have run cache cleaner. I will clear market cache and try again.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

OP
bgill55

bgill55

Silver Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I am Going to Rip Rubix apart and Fix the ID issues Myself this is getting very Frustrating Images are being called to the Wrong Places!!

Reaction score
I am Going to Rip Rubix apart and Fix the ID issues Myself this is getting very Frustrating Images are being called to the Wrong Places!!

I noticed this in particular on the menu for e-mail. But I saw the same issues on Apex w/ NexTheme.

It may be an issue with the built from source apks?

OP
bgill55

bgill55

Silver Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Also New You Tube is Out!! I cant keep up with these updates!!! uggh!!!

ogremcfoobin

Reaction score
No cell service...

Here is a strange issue I ran into.
I flashed to a fresh rubiX Focused 1.0
Installed Incognito Red for rubix Focused 1.0 from Rom Manager.
Phone boots fine, but I do not have any phone service. I try to select the phone icon from the launcher, but it tells me that the application is not installed.
Somehow it seems I lost my phone app???
I flashed back to normal, but would love to get this theme up and running!

Last edited: