[MM Theme] 928Droid "Black" for ESE81 Pure Stock Rooted Droids

New Beautiful Widgets Skins to match my Themes...Skin Zips attached below.

8572d1274376408-official-beautiful-widgets-skinning-thread-droiddoesglass-presentation.png

8573d1274376422-official-beautiful-widgets-skinning-thread-droiddoesnaked-presentation.png

8593d1274380095-official-beautiful-widgets-skinning-thread-droiddoesblack-presentation.png

Attachments

• DroidDoesGlass.zip
    240.9 KB · Views: 143
  • DroidDoesNaked.zip
    144.6 KB · Views: 132
  • DroidDoesBlack.zip
    205.1 KB · Views: 138
Thsoe are cool, but the naked isn't necessary since you can now make the background see through inside BW itself, when setting up the widget.

Thsoe are cool, but the naked isn't necessary since you can now make the background see through inside BW itself, when setting up the widget.

Yes it is, if you make the background transparent then the "Droid Does" logo disappears too...:icon_eek: You miss the whole point of the skin if you do that!:)

Yes it is, if you make the background transparent then the "Droid Does" logo disappears too...:icon_eek: You miss the whole point of the skin if you do that!:)

Ah.. I see. I see. You got me there! :p

any chance you'll update this theme like you did on the black glass theme? i love both of them, but the sleakness of this one pulls me to it a lil more....just wish it had all the colorful taskbar icons like the blackglass and id be perfect with this theme

any chance you'll update this theme like you did on the black glass theme? i love both of them, but the sleakness of this one pulls me to it a lil more....just wish it had all the colorful taskbar icons like the blackglass and id be perfect with this theme

Should have it ready in a few days....been working on Theming Froyo and getting it ready to go :)

Should have it ready in a few days....been working on Theming Froyo and getting it ready to go :)

awesome :) and i hope that itll work for those of us who dont have froyo yet (droid users...)

awesome :) and i hope that itll work for those of us who dont have froyo yet (droid users...)

No worries, the theme I am working on is for the Droid Froyo, Droid is all I do :) Plan to have it ready to go the day 2.2 is released for the Droid.

Making a bunch more changes to "Black Glass" too and as soon as that is finished I will transfer all the new changes to "Black" and post an update here for you.

No worries, the theme I am working on is for the Droid Froyo, Droid is all I do :) Plan to have it ready to go the day 2.2 is released for the Droid.

Making a bunch more changes to "Black Glass" too and as soon as that is finished I will transfer all the new changes to "Black" and post an update here for you.

:) im excited now :D

:) im excited now :D

These screen caps will give you an idea of the level of detail going into "Black & Black Glass 2.0" :) Even doing the stock keyboard this time.

9111d1275004513-mm-theme-928droid-black-ese81-pure-stock-rooted-droids-lock-call-settings-theme.png

9112d1275004527-mm-theme-928droid-black-ese81-pure-stock-rooted-droids-stock-keyboard-theme.png

Attachments

• lock call settings theme.png
    lock call settings theme.png
    186 KB · Views: 504
  • Stock Keyboard theme.png
    Stock Keyboard theme.png
    117.5 KB · Views: 265
Black & Black Glass 2.0 would be an awesome theme for BB v1.1 any chance of porting it 928?

There's a shortage of themes on bugless

Black & Black Glass 2.0 would be an awesome theme for BB v1.1 any chance of porting it 928?

there was previously a version for deodexed roms, so maybe?? :popcorn:

The Metamorph versions should work since they only change image (png) files and not mess with the code. I will take a look at BB v1.1 and make sure.

More sneak peaks at Black and Black Glass 2.0....(black Glass Shown)

9234d1275174217-mm-theme-928droid-black-ese81-pure-stock-rooted-droids-launcher2-theme.png

9244d1275180043-mm-theme-928droid-black-ese81-pure-stock-rooted-droids-youtube-theme.png

9238d1275174573-mm-theme-928droid-black-ese81-pure-stock-rooted-droids-contact-accounts-theme.png

9235d1275174265-mm-theme-928droid-black-ese81-pure-stock-rooted-droids-gallery-theme.png

9306d1275254742-mm-theme-928droid-black-ese81-pure-stock-rooted-droids-camera-theme.png

Attachments

• Launcher2 Theme.png
    Launcher2 Theme.png
    281.8 KB · Views: 5,315
  • Gallery Theme.png
    Gallery Theme.png
    399.4 KB · Views: 303
  • Contact Accounts Theme.png
    Contact Accounts Theme.png
    88.7 KB · Views: 282
  • Youtube theme.png
    Youtube theme.png