Post your Gimp shots here...

18b5e656-4a57-93e8.jpg

Coming soon to a theme post near you!

I like the look of this. I saw a few themes, but where are you hiding the Droid 2/X looking theme? :)

Its Atrix based, and he never released it. I have it, but I would have to ask his permission to release.

No problem. Seeing a few screenshots of the theme, I thought I was missing something.

ya he can give it to ya, it works theres just a few things i never finished in it. and got side tracked with other projects

Well i'm going to throw out a few things here.

I think thats minimalistic text, beautiful widgets (weather 4x1 with a skin), Clockr, and ADW/Launcher Pro with a text based theme/icons.

How'd I do?

Thanks, that got me started getting my droid looking a bit better. I can't find a good launcher that retains the snappy default app drawer included in gimpsource with Honeycombed theme. I would really love to have my bottom launcher looking like that though. I really want a similar type of theme.

I would like to have a different looking launcher but don't want the extras like different drawer and different screen setup. Anyone know how to accomplish this? Otherwise, stock is okay.

My new homescreen.

421fd7e8-5ca6-ebd5.jpg

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

ADW with Android7theme.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Back