[TOOLS] R3L3AS3DRoot and 43V3R root for the BIONIC v2.1

Anyone post the link to download to root the 5.5.893 Bionic yet?

re post file

can someone upload the file please i cant download it from the original link it doesnt work i soft bricked my phone :(

can someone upload the file please i cant download it from the original link it doesnt work i soft bricked my phone :(

Copy and paste this into your browser bar... Bionic.TH3ORYROM.us.to ...it will take you to where the files are stored.

Guys, it looks like that site has either also moved or has been taken down. Is there anywhere else where this file is available for download???? Thanks.

Guys, when using R3L3AS3DRoot and if you choose to go above .886, will you still be able to use Wireless Tethering or do you have to stay on .886? I'm on 5.5.893, was finally able to regain ROOT, but the Wireless tethering has gone Ape on me. All I'm looking to do is to gain Wireless Tethering again at this point, don't mind staying at the stock build. I've tried the Wireless Tethering APK that's out there, but it does the same thing on .893.

Thank you!

Yeah sorry, the site is currently doing something concerning framework or whatever so you'll most likely be able to download it tomorrow

Just extracted it myself with no issue. Maybe you should try it again. If it doesn't work I'll re-upload it again :D

Back