speaker

jesco

Reaction score
Does anyone else hate that the speaker is on the bottom? I don't understand why they can't have it on the front. I'm constantly covering the speaker when I watch videos. So annoying

Does anyone else hate that the speaker is on the bottom? I don't understand why they can't have it on the front. I'm constantly covering the speaker when I watch videos. So annoying
I prefer it on the bottom over having it on the back... my last few cell phones, Nexus 4 and HTC Rezound, both had it on the back and that is a stupid design, putting it on the bottom reduces overall size of the handset.

I wish the speaker was louder. It doesnt exactly meet my standards of loudness. It truly is in annoying spot but honestly it's way better than having it on the back. I will for sure go to htc next with their speakers on the front and all metal body

I was hoping not to root my g2 but I might have to since I keep finding annoying little problems that can be solved with mods

I was hoping not to root my g2 but I might have to since I keep finding annoying little problems that can be solved with mods
I would recommend rooting to anyone, especially since it's possible to restore the G2 back to factory default.

It's a pretty easy device to root. Once rooted, then you can do anything that you want to it. Including brick it, so be careful :)

Back