[THEME] Steel Droid Compatible Themes

I really don't care too much, I was just used to having the exact percentage in the status bar. I still really like this theme.

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

I think 1% are so important, because of how these phones use battery...

After a few hours you can see your battery bar dropping and it may look more significant than the drop actually is in percentage..

Anyone flash fornification?

Does the new Alpha 3 version of the synergy theme work for D3 also?
And I also can't get the modified lockscreen to work. Which sucks because I absolutely hate the D3 lockscreen for some reason.

Does the new Alpha 3 version of the synergy theme work for D3 also?
And I also can't get the modified lockscreen to work. Which sucks because I absolutely hate the D3 lockscreen for some reason.

Try WidgetLocker, its a paid app, but gives you 1000% more control over your lockscreen.

EDITED OP: Removed Download Links, please go to the thread linked to each Theme/Mod

I changed it due to the ever changing nature of these themes, and the fact that I can't keep track of when things change and know when to update download links.

EDITED OP: Removed Download Links, please go to the thread linked to each Theme/Mod

I changed it due to the ever changing nature of these themes, and the fact that I can't keep track of when things change and know when to update download links.

Nooo :( Just keep the OP themes link up since they update versions in their link...

This was a great resource for a lot of people :)

Nooo :( Just keep the OP themes link up since they update versions in their link...

This was a great resource for a lot of people :)

The DL links alot of them used were 3rd party sites, so each new version they would post was a different link. Unfortunately it's midterm time at college so I'll be limited in my online time. :/ I'd rather not have some a bad flash b/c an old theme version is incompatible with the most current Steel Droid.

In about 2 weeks i'll be able to re-do everything though.

This will still be a resource for people to look for compatible themes, you'll just have to click 1 extra time.

^^ Ya I hear you, midterm time here too...

Thanks man!

Alpha 3 synergy is compatible...running it now

Added MBK's BluBionic Port and MBK's Inverted BlurMessaging app

Are there any basic ICS themes out there? The only good one I found was with go launcher EX, but I want to keep my blur

These are CWM Flashable themes, not a Launcher Theme.

I know, I meant that the launcher themes are the only ones I found. Are there any flashable ones? I like the basic ICS over the Bionic one

Back