Testers Needed for new kernel version v3227 (MIUI Compatible)

OP
jdlfg

jdlfg

Reaction score
Here's an update. After I fully charged my phone, I wiped battery stats in recovery and then booted. My phone locked up the minute it finished booting up. I pulled the battery out and tried again. But it kept locking up. So I reflashed another kernel in recovery and phone working now. Look forward to testing another kernel.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

On which build?
Disable setcpu on boot or set to Ondemand before flashing.

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
I'm using your old 1200 one and never have a problem with overheating. Please include one that goes that fast in the new bunch.

TRIKOTRET

Reaction score
Here's an update. After I fully charged my phone, I wiped battery stats in recovery and then booted. My phone locked up the minute it finished booting up. I pulled the battery out and tried again. But it kept locking up. So I reflashed another kernel in recovery and phone working now. Look forward to testing another kernel.

On which build?
Disable setcpu on boot or set to Ondemand before flashing.

on the latest miu build. yeah i had setcpu set on demand before i flashed. I tried again but i realized it only freezes when I turn on wifi. It will scan then wifi turns off and phone locks :icon_eek:

TMYINC

Reaction score
I have ran this all day with the newest MIUI build and it has ran great! Makes me happy because before I couldn't use these kernels with MIUI and are the only ones that have a min of 300mhz besides a few 1200mhz or above kernels. Im on the newest Bugless Beast now so I am going to try it with it too. I have been using Webster's CM kernel lately and the Milestone overclock app for some testing so it is nice to try something else out for a change. Thanks for your hard work jdlfg!

TMYINC

Reaction score
Oh man, I can't tell you how excited I was to see a new jdflg kernel, and 1125 to boot. Running smoothly on BB 6.2.1. I flashed ramswap but cannot enable compcache, must not be that simple. From the standpoint of speed and responsiveness this is the best kernel I have ever used, thank you.

Yes it is definitely running nice and smooth on BB 6.2.1. for me too. Seems like heat is not an issue so far. Even after quite a bit of use from it! I am really enjoying this!

Jasonjohns

Reaction score
Well, can't say anything bad about the 850! Man it ran flawlessly. No heat issues, reboots, bootloops or screen jumps. Great job! Just got the 1125 running, again on UD3. WOW it's fast. If I don't have issues or severe batt. drain this will definitely be a keeper. Thanks so much for the great work!

TRIKOTRET

Reaction score
I tried running both kernel speeds again on my Miu build. I am able to running smoothly and get quadrant scores. I guess my only problem is wifi. My wifi doesnt work with these kernels. Phone scans then locks up :(

blippy15

Reaction score
tester

I am downloading now and can't wait to test it for you. I am running the most recent release of Miui and use my phone pretty heavily daily from Bluetooth media in my vehicle to heavy websurfing, phone uses and heavy texting. Can't wait to give it a try

TRIKOTRET

Reaction score
I am downloading now and can't wait to test it for you. I am running the most recent release of Miui and use my phone pretty heavily daily from Bluetooth media in my vehicle to heavy websurfing, phone uses and heavy texting. Can't wait to give it a try

heya blippy. can you test your wifi too. Thats the only thing that I cant get to work.

blippy15

Reaction score
Will do, I use my wifi a lot as well...I will post tomorrow and let you know the preliminary on the kernel

burgeke

Reaction score
Triko

Same here. As soon as wifi starts the phone locks. Tried both the 850 and 1100. Setcpu isnt set to on boot.

Edit: MIUI 12.3.2 at the moment

TRIKOTRET

Reaction score
Triko

Same here. As soon as wifi starts the phone locks. Tried both the 850 and 1100. Setcpu isnt set to on boot.

Edit: MIUI 12.3.2 at the moment

Well he doesnt have the build on his phone. I guess he just tried making it compatible with Miu build

burgeke

Reaction score
Oh yeah, absolutely understandable. I'll keep my eye on this thread... willing to test as jd revises.

TRIKOTRET

Reaction score
the miu build was flying with these kernels. very smooth. If only the wifi can be fixed. Ill jump on it :icon_ banana:

blippy15

Reaction score
I had the same results as soon as wifi turned on the phone froze and then I had nothing but boot loops, I had to nandroid restore and then re-install kernel. Since then the phone has been great. Super fast.