[THEME] I Present.. Red Glass for UD 2.4 (D1 and Dinc)..

bigjonmoo73

Reaction score
I personally enjoy the status bar! It gives the theme more flare and separates it from the others! Or if there was just an option to turn it on/off and then everyone could be happy! :icon_ banana:

ballmore

Reaction score
ok i give up! how do i get my app drawer icon back. replaced it with an icon i was throwing away and cant for the life of me figure out how to get it back

find a blank portion of your desktop and long press it like you do to bring up the widgets menu. Then press custom shortcut>pick your activity>launcher actions>open/close app drawer. A few second later the icon for your app drawer will pop up on your desktop. Drag that to where you used to have it at the bottum of your screen or put it someplace new. Have a nice day. :)

hufn

Reaction score
yes.. its in the UD settings UIser Interface... you can change the time color, the date color and much more. some of that is in UI... Notifications

I can see edits for the status bar and notifications but not for the large clock in the middle of the lock screen. Nothing I change seems to affect that one. I just want to hit the power button to see the time and the red time on my background is tough to see... Or, conversely, can the lockscreen have a custom background? I'd set it to just black for contrast...

bdub33

Reaction score
The status bar is the reason I stayed with red glass. None other like it and that's why I like it

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

OP
xkape

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
yes.. its in the UD settings UIser Interface... you can change the time color, the date color and much more. some of that is in UI... Notifications

I can see edits for the status bar and notifications but not for the large clock in the middle of the lock screen. Nothing I change seems to affect that one. I just want to hit the power button to see the time and the red time on my background is tough to see... Or, conversely, can the lockscreen have a custom background? I'd set it to just black for contrast...

hufn.. you can't change the clock on the lockscreen. I added that in to the lockscreen xml's. You also can't have a black lockscreen without having a black background. One day perhaps!

bdub.. don't worry, the status bar isn't going away. :) I just added a separaet link for people that don't want it.

hufn

Reaction score
Is there any way I can edit that? Can I change a file?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

balthuszar

Reaction score
i may have missed something, but the theme installed and all, but my notification bar is still the black, it is not the red glass themed one...any help?

OP
xkape

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
sorry hufn.. never saw your post until now. In order to edit it, you would need to get a stock rom, decompile it, make some xml changes, recompile it and then put the images back in.

balthuszar... if you use Root Exploere and go to your /system folder, how much memory is left?

UltraDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 3, straight stock
I just installed this theme, over UD 2.4 for the Incredible, and *really* like it! X did a marvelous job of updating Cuttalott's original masterpiece, and it's perfect for this time of year, with red and green Christmas wallpaper.

Thanks xkape!! :icon_ banana:

-Mike

OP
xkape

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
UltraDroid.. thanks man.. thats all I ever hoped for.. carrying on the work and expanding it to more and more images and apps.

bigjon.. oh yes. I have been going update crazy on all three of the themes. I had red done til Facebook decided to update today (so I heard). So, I will be working to invert that one now. Gold is about 5 apps out and chrome is probably 3 apps out. Gold will be the hardest as the apps that are left are kind of more intricate than the others.
Plus, whatever new images BD threw in the framework for 2.5 and my xml edits. BUT.. more to the point... I hope to have red out tonight.

UltraDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 3, straight stock
UltraDroid.. thanks man.. thats all I ever hoped for.. carrying on the work and expanding it to more and more images and apps.

bigjon.. oh yes. I have been going update crazy on all three of the themes. I had red done til Facebook decided to update today (so I heard). So, I will be working to invert that one now. Gold is about 5 apps out and chrome is probably 3 apps out. Gold will be the hardest as the apps that are left are kind of more intricate than the others.
Plus, whatever new images BD threw in the framework for 2.5 and my xml edits. BUT.. more to the point... I hope to have red out tonight.

Is Gold available for UD 2.4.0? Just curious, as that was my favorite, after red, back in the day. :)

-Mike

OP
xkape

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
lol.. I never even had time to make it for 2.4 cause he put 2.5 out so fast.

Adrioid

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score

xkape will you post red glass here for testing once you are done or are you starting a new thread?