What is your Average Battery Life?

Battery life got better with every cycle, and now that I'm rooted / running a custom rom with setcpu, battery life is pretty awesome...

Screen shot is w/ 30% remaining.

View attachment 31056

For the record, I have 4G disabled and spend most time on WiFi.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

With my phone as my main business email account I get well over 12 hours of use. I have 4 email accounts, calendar, and at least 2 solid hours of internet use with google maps included. that doesn't count my sporadic corporate con access.

Non-rooted and have only had this phone since Tuesday. Right now, I've been unplugged for 6 hours and am showing only a 13% drain on the battery. Battery Left is saying it's averaging 20 and a half hours per charge, but that number has been increasing by the day. I am not in a 4G area, but right now, this thing seems to have a better battery life than my original Droid.

Heck, yesterday, I had my phone unplugged for about 16 hours and was still showing a 30% charge when I plugged it in overnight.

I was the same way with my original droid. My thunderbolt is getting almost double the battery life from, what I would call, moderate corporate use.

i'm with geoff...all good here, using the 2750 battery. haven't run out of battery since I got this beast...

das bamf 1.2
ziggy 4/6 kernel at 1497/368 smartass governor
no wifi, 6 hours of streaming over 3g
brightness whatever I wanted as I used it, beautiful widgets sync on 15 minutes

2aglr8x.png

Last edited:
Back