Who still uses D1 and What is catching your eye?

You mean the Nexus S right. If so I believe that its going to be on T-mobile.
@tp76 I read that the HDinc is going to be delayed because its going to be getting a LTE radio. Not sure if that's true or not. Hopefully Miami can shed some light on that in the HDinc thread today.

No, I think he means this:

Exclusive: Samsung 'flagship' phone with Gingerbread and huge display coming in early 2011 (update) -- Engadget

But info seems sketchy now and it also appears to be GSM-only, at least for now.

@Quicksilver no not the Nexus S. This is a different device. I would link you but I'm mobile check out androinica.com its there.

Yes StupidGenius that's the one.

Sent from my Droid

@tp76 the Motorola Etna is the Olympus / T2 dual core Tegra device....

Sent from my Droid
isn't this going to AT&T first?

I'm itching for an upgrade... like an impatient kid on Christmas.... I'm not beyond jumping carriers for a new device sooner :icon_ devil:

Sent from my Droid

I'm itching for an upgrade... like an impatient kid on Christmas.... I'm not beyond jumping carriers for a new device sooner :icon_ devil:

Yes : ( but hopefully there wont be a long delay for vzw getting it.

Sent from my Droid

I think I'm waiting for the LTE version of the htc incredible hd. Done with moto.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Sent from my Droid

Yes : ( but hopefully there wont be a long delay for vzw getting it.

Sent from my Droid
My delay timer is already running :)

Thanks Cereal Killer. I'll definitely check that site out. Also thinking about getting the T2 if/when it comes to Verizon. It sounds sweet. :)

My contract is up in Sept. Next year .Rooted,overclocked,running Charity ROM right now. I'm very happy with my DROID1. its fast enough right now,its fun. To play with and a very good phone. I Ave no pans to abandon my Droid. Howerver,who knows what will be available in a year! Development is expanding and evolving so fast, its
immpossible to keep up. For now, Droid 1 is my baby!

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

My upgrade is available... so it's hanging out by itself in a dark closet... where I can't see or hear it....

Thanks Cereal Killer. I'll definitely check that site out. Also thinking about getting the T2 if/when it comes to Verizon. It sounds sweet. :)

That site does look fake. The have Gingerbread listed as the OS yet they do not have the Android OS version number.
It soo looks like a IPhone 4 copycat with MIUI home. Has anyone even seen Gingerbread? Screenshot or anything?

Back to this thread: What is going to be worth upgrading to?

There is nothing out!

That site does look fake. The have Gingerbread listed as the OS yet they do not have the Android OS version number.
It soo looks like a IPhone 4 copycat with MIUI home. Has anyone even seen Gingerbread? Screenshot or anything?

Back to this thread: What is going to be worth upgrading to?

There is nothing out!

seems like a waste of a holiday shopping season on Verizon's part....

I still have and use my D-Day D1 rooted UD 1.0, I have no plan on upgrading until either the Olympus or IncHD is released and if not it will just be me and my D1 until it dies

Sent from D1 running UD1.0.0 with Launcher Pro Plus with Red Theme and stock UD kernel

Back